Revision time and late Delivery

sreeti7077rani

Question

The buyer asks for revision on a job two to three times and I make the design for him as per his requirement but he comes online once a day and at a certain time tells me his revision requirement and I complete the design for him accordingly.

It took almost three days to make an order possible and the delivery time was late.

Now my question is more revisions and late delivery have any side effect on my account? earlier I used to get a lot of impressions and clicks but since working with this buyer the impressions and clicks have reduced to almost half.

If anyone has any experience with this please let me know what I can do now.

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

On 10/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, bm__graphic said:

Delay in delivery time is one of the reasons that affect your performance.

Only the initial delivery time is taken into account. If the buyer asks for multiple revisions and the OP completes them, it doesn't matter if those are send in a few days or so. The initial delivery has to be on time.

On 10/15/2023 at 11:52 AM, hrk_designerz said:

There is an option of "extend delivery time' below the 'deliver your order' option use that when buyers ask for more revisions and there is no time left

If the first delivery was on time, the revisions don't matter and don't affect your order. But if you ask for extra time and extend the deadline then that is a problem, because you automatically have a new deadline and if you deliver late, that will affect your stats. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, sreeti7077rani said:

The buyer asks for revision on a job two to three times and I make the design for him as per his requirement but he comes online once a day and at a certain time tells me his revision requirement and I complete the design for him accordingly.

It took almost three days to make an order possible and the delivery time was late.

Now my question is more revisions and late delivery have any side effect on my account? earlier I used to get a lot of impressions and clicks but since working with this buyer the impressions and clicks have reduced to almost half.

If anyone has any experience with this please let me know what I can do now.

Screenshot_2.png

Yes late delivery will effect your "On-time Delivery" rate which is not good if it happens couple of times. There is an option of "extend delivery time' below the 'deliver your order' option use that when buyers ask for more revisions and there is no time left

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1