fiverr pro

kareem_fr

Question

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. As you may be aware, Fiverr has introduced more features under the Fiverr Pro section. I'm curious if anyone here has earned this badge, as I'm considering applying for Fiverr Pro. I'd appreciate any insights on what options I should consider and a detailed explanation of the entire process, including how it works and how to make the most of the portfolio section.

I've heard that the number of LinkedIn followers and social media following plays a significant role in obtaining this badge. If anyone can provide guidance, I would truly value your assistance. Thank you for taking the time to read this message; your input means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

10 answers to this question

Hi @kareem_fr 

Until you receive more information from Fiverr Pro members, allow me to leave some valuable links. Onboarding and creating your account and Fiverr Pro vs. Fiverr marketplace FAQs are just some of the beneficial articles. You can also get familiar with the whole process here Fiverr Pro.

I hope you'll find some of the information you seek. 

Good luck. 🍀

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Hello, @kareem_fr,

My SPM has encouraged me to apply for Pro. Before I do, however, I am updating my portfolio and gigs to look their best. I also made sure to have one or two gigs priced at $100, which I was told is another requirement to be a Pro seller. Regarding social media and LinkedIn, I do not have any social media accounts linked to Fiverr. I was told by a Fiverr Pro friend that they do not have to be linked to Fiverr but that Fiverr likes you to list the social media accounts you do have as a potential place to promote your Fiverr gigs and Fiverr in general. As @filipdevaere said above, they are not necessary. I have a LinkedIn account that I also plan to improve before I apply.

I know that @vovkaslovesnyy recently applied and was accepted to the Fiverr Pro program. He may be able to answer some of your questions.  

Good luck. 🍀

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

That is wrong information. 

First of all, this is 100% correct.

I don't use LinkedIn and just wrote "I don't use it to attract new customers" in that section since it's a required field. 

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I know that @vovkaslovesnyy recently applied and was accepted to the Fiverr Pro program. He may be able to answer some of your questions.  

Yes! Just open this page: https://proapp.fiverr.com/prog/fiverr_pro/

And start the process. You will see all the requirements and sections (don't forget the "Supporting Documents & Materials" tab since it's not that obvious). 

You can complete it step by step, and when everything is ready (your video, bio, and all that stuff), just submit it. 

In my case, it took a bit longer than a month to get accepted. 

7 hours ago, kareem_fr said:

I'd appreciate any insights on what options I should consider and a detailed explanation of the entire process, including how it works and how to make the most of the portfolio section.

I am 100% sure you don't need anyone's insights.

The idea is to show what you have to offer and not to use someone's advice (which may be useless in your case). 

One more thing. Think if you really need it. 

I had a lot of Fiverr Business customers before, so I applied only to get them back since Fiverr Business was merged with Pro. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I wanted to say that your words were 100% correct!

Exactly 😅

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments. Your support is greatly appreciated, and it makes things much smoother for me. I will keep you updated once I submit the application and will share the results as well. Stay blessed! 😊

• Like 2