New seller account was not aporoved?

apu_logoshop

Question

12 answers to this question

Thanks for the tag @atulcodex

Hi @apu_logoshop

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. I can see that your account is approved and active.

If you are thinking about a Gig not showing in search results, gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions. Please read the email from our CS. You will find all the information there. 

Thanks. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lena said:

Hi @apu_logoshop

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. I can see that your account is approved and active.

If you are thinking about a Gig not showing in search results, gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions. Please read the email from our CS. You will find all the information there. 

Thanks. 

Greetings, I suppose he may have asked the question on behalf of someone else. I am a future seller and enrolled in an online course. In our group discussion few of my fellow future digital marketer shared their experience as same.  

Have a good day

• Like 11

On 10/11/2023 at 8:11 PM, atulcodex said:

What are you talking man, I can see you are already earning high income from Fiverr.

Hello @Lena mam and @filipdevaere sir you guys are experienced please check @apu_logoshop account.

image.png.a104c6aacc6d7b3d5e739e95c6562753.png

Hi,

You don't understand my question. I just asked if Fiverr is not an approved seller account from Bangladesh okay dear friend?

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2023 at 8:26 PM, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is oversaturated with logo designers. I assume this is the reason.
But I'm not a Fiverr Staff Member, someone from Fiverr can give you the reason.

Hi,

You don't understand my question. I just asked if Fiverr is not an approved seller account from Bangladesh okay dear friend?

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 6:15 AM, ppc_genious said:

Greetings, I suppose he may have asked the question on behalf of someone else. I am a future seller and enrolled in an online course. In our group discussion few of my fellow future digital marketer shared their experience as same.  

Have a good day

Hi,

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2023 at 8:30 PM, Lena said:

Hi @apu_logoshop

Thanks. 

Hi,

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, apu_logoshop said:

Hi,

Thanks

Okay, so sorry for the misunderstanding. 

I am going to assume that you are asking about someone else since your account is active. Considering that I do not know who are you asking for and other facts, please inform that person(s) that it is best to contact our CS for more details. To contact the CS, open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

I hope this time I have been able to provide more assistance and clarity. Please let me know if there is still anything we can help you with.🙂

Thank you. 

• Like 5