Add Top Client Problem

asharkhan_19

Hello, I am working on monetizing YouTube channels. My clients are not affiliated with a company or brand they are having Youtube Channel. I was curious about how I could add my top client. because the company name or brand is the top client header.What should I Include in the Company Colum? Please advise!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, asharkhan_19 said:

Hello, I am working on monetizing YouTube channels. My clients are not affiliated with a company or brand they are having Youtube Channel. I was curious about how I could add my top client. because the company name or brand is the top client header.What should I Include in the Company Colum? Please advise!

Hi @asharkhan_19 - If your clients are not listed in Fiverr's dropdown menu, you can't add your clients as Top Clients. I write a lot of resumes, so most of my clients can't be added as Top Clients either. I did have a few clients on Fiverr's list, but since I don't have written approval from them, I haven't been able to add them as Top Clients either.

For your clients, you might want to showcase them in your gig gallery or in your My Portfolio section if they are okay with you doing that.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, asharkhan_19 said:

Hello, I am working on monetizing YouTube channels

You're violating Fiverr's Terms of Service by guaranteeing certain results. I also highly doubt your claim of "organic" results.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1