Account Under Review Due To Fake Identity !

najeeb1100

Question

Hello everyone,

I have been selling on Fiverr for the past two years, and I have always followed all the Fiverr rules without any violations. However, this week Fiverr flagged my account twice and denied all my gigs, which was a big shock for me since it was the first time I was facing such a situation. I asked the support team for help, and after reviewing my account in 12 hours, my account was back to normal, and everything became normal. But after that, my account impressions and clicks started to decrease, and after six days, my account was flagged again for the same issue. Even after 24 hours of review, my account is still disabled.

I'm worried about my account, and I want to know why this is happening to me. I used my real picture on my gigs and profile and my original name on my bio and setting. But still, I'm getting notifications from Fiverr, which is troubling me. My competitors are using model's pictures for their gigs, and they did not get any such issues. Why is it happening to me?

I'm unsure whether I should wait for more days or give up. It has been more than 24 hours of review this time. I'm really worried about my account and have not eaten for the past 24 hours since I received this notification.

Please leave some kind words so that I can keep myself in good condition.

Screenshot (65).png

Edited by najeeb1100
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, najeeb1100 said:

Hello everyone,

I have been selling on Fiverr for the past two years, and I have always followed all the Fiverr rules without any violations. However, this week Fiverr flagged my account twice and denied all my gigs, which was a big shock for me since it was the first time I was facing such a situation. I asked the support team for help, and after reviewing my account in 12 hours, my account was back to normal, and everything became normal. But after that, my account impressions and clicks started to decrease, and after six days, my account was flagged again for the same issue. Even after 24 hours of review, my account is still disabled.

I'm worried about my account, and I want to know why this is happening to me. I used my real picture on my gigs and profile and my original name on my bio and setting. But still, I'm getting notifications from Fiverr, which is troubling me. My competitors are using model's pictures for their gigs, and they did not get any such issues. Why is it happening to me?

I'm unsure whether I should wait for more days or give up. It has been more than 24 hours of review this time. I'm really worried about my account and have not eaten for the past 24 hours since I received this notification.

Screenshot (65).png

Use your real documents

• Like 10

On 10/7/2023 at 5:54 AM, najeeb1100 said:

Hello everyone,

Screenshot (65).png

You got your account back?

• Like 2