How do I stop clients to place an auto order?

shopify_dev07

Question

I'm relatively new on Fiverr platform, yesterday I suddenly got a notification from Fiverr that I have a new order from someone I did not know or communicate to. I got some requirements in the order page.
I was shocked because I did not know this feature of Fiverr. And after some hours, I got another auto order that I had to do.
Is there any way that we can stop auto orders? so that clients always communicate before placing an order.

• Like 9

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, shopify_dev07 said:

I'm relatively new on Fiverr platform, yesterday I suddenly got a notification from Fiverr that I have a new order from someone I did not know or communicate to. I got some requirements in the order page.

As @visualstudios said, there is a feature if you have Seller Plus to make sure this doesn't happen, but until you have that, it'll definitely happen from time to time. I A  lot of people will write 'contact me before ordering' in their gigs as well, but I think some buyers miss it. 

That being said, I do think this is how Fiverr is 'supposed' to work - it's easy to order even without talking a lot before. It works well with small orders, I'd say, but not necessarily with big ones.

• Like 4