Appealing Gig Description

vipin1324

I would like to seek your suggestions regarding gig creation and how I can make my gig description more appealing. Here are some of the techniques I employ in my gigs:

1. I use the suggested keywords provided by Fiverr's search engine in my title and tags and description.
  2. I allocate a space to introduce myself.
  3. Additionally, I dedicate some space to elaborate on my work experience and expertise.
  4. I also explain how my gig can be beneficial for potential search results.

These are the specific practices I follow. Are there any additional suggestions or recommendations you can provide to enhance the visibility of my gig? Please advise

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, vipin1324 said:

how I can make my gig description more appealing.

Hi @vipin1324, making websites more appealing is your expertise. In your gig description, you write:

Best Website Designer for Responsive Website Design & Development

Research has shown that most of the web visitors leave the websites due to poor Web Designs and Development.

How effective is your own design of your gigs and profile? How many impressions are you getting? How many clicks? This will tell you how effective your design and messaging is with your target buyers. If you are able to convert impressions into clicks and clicks into orders, you will be able to help your clients do the same.

Here are a few things that I noticed in my review of your profile and gigs:

1. Your gig thumbnails are too busy and wordy - limit your text to 1-3 words that clearly describe your services.

2. Your design is too generic - your thumbnails and images don't really communicate your unique value proposition to your clients - with generic images, your gig will get lost in the sea of web designers who are offering the same services (buyers only have a few seconds to decide if they will click on your gig or not). Find ways to call out what makes you unique and why buyers should pick you, rather than another web designer. If you can add a video, that will increase user engagement with you gigs and may convince them to visit your profile and gigs.

3. You are stuffing your gig titles with SEO keywords. In the words of @frank_d:

If you still think about SEO, and keywords, and ranking, you already lost the game.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

25 minutes ago, vipin1324 said:

Are there any additional suggestions or recommendations you can provide to enhance the visibility of my gig?

If you want to know what helps you gain better visibility in Fiverr's search, you can read the article above and @frank_d's other articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to Fiverr and have limited experience on this platform with 2 prior orders to showcase to potential buyers. However, I bring a wealth of experience from other platforms, having served more than 1,000 clients over the past decade.

I am seeking your advice on whether I should include my experience from other platforms in my Fiverr profile and gig. Additionally, I kindly request fellow forum members to visit my profile and provide valuable suggestions for improvement. You can find me on Google by searching my display name

Edited by vipin1324
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, vipin1324 said:

I am seeking your advice on whether I should include my experience from other platforms, such as Upwork etc, in my Fiverr profile and gig. 

It's prohibited to mention other platforms and its links etc. on Fiverr either in gig description, gig images or personal description so avoid it. Else your account will be in trouble. Keep all the platforms separate from each other, that's the best thing to do.

• Like 5

Attention and consistency are key factors if you want to grow your Fiverr profile. Pay close attention to your profile and gig listings. Make sure your gig thumbnails are attractive and stand out in your category compared to other gigs. Focus on optimizing your gig titles, tags, and descriptions for SEO. Being proactive and staying online can help you, especially as a professional, to gather clients more quickly through your Fiverr profile.

• Like 4