After came back on Fiverr long time later how can I improve my Fiverr gig ranking?

h_m_khaled

Question

After a long time later again I started using Fiverr to sell my services last 4/5 months I published a few new gigs and trying to be active on Fiverr as much as possible for me. But the problem I am facing currently my gig is not ranking properly even though I am so active here last 4/5 months.

It would be a great help if you suggest me, how can I improve my Gig ranking or how you handle this issue in your case.

Currently, I am doing:

1. Published new gigs and few more are ready to publish.

2. Using social media to promote my gig but I don't think so it is helping me for promoting my business.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

Optimize your gig, promote it, get positive reviews, and be active.

It is important to be patient, as it may take some time to improve your ranking. However, by following the tips above, you can increase your chances of getting more orders and making more money on Fiverr.

BTW I didn't get any):

• Like 8

On 10/5/2023 at 3:15 PM, filipdevaere said:

This won't help you

and neither is this

Read this: 

Thanks for your time and response, I really appreciate that.

I found some info that will help me but most of the things the writer said in that article about making buyers happy!

But I can only make buyers happy when I get an order otherwise it isn't possible!

I returned to Fiverr almost 2 years later and recently got an order.

Before getting an order what I can do to make my gig rank so that I can get an order and make my buyer happy?

Waiting for your response.

• Like 7