How to increase the impression of my gig?

mahidmunna

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You are slowly disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance and the only solution is to start selling.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Forget about Click or impression. You have no control on it. But you can do marketing regularly to sell you service. You have done marketing but you don't know about your marketing result. Try to be a super marketing expert. Make sales by marketing and then redirect to you Fiverr gig. Fiverr never committed to grow your career. Firstly you have to show your performance to sell your service. Then Fiverr may also promote you. If you can generate sell regularly then click & impression does not matter.

• Like 4

On 11/1/2023 at 7:55 AM, mahidmunna said:

Thank you Everyone! Its my own design 

Sorry to say but that cartoon character is not designed by you.. I can easily find it on other websites i.e. Adobe Stock (See an inserted image).. And that image looks like a childish type.. Try to be professional. Do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

adobestock.jpg.462ec265d2f22214976a17688dac5ebf.jpg

Image Source: Adobe Stock

Link: https://stock.adobe.com/images/cartoon-little-cute-boy-character-presenting-with-a-pointer-vector-illustration-of-a-small-boy-presenting-presentation-clip-art/167214756

• Like 20
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mahidmunna said:

Last 3 months I have only 100 Impressions and 5 Clicks on each of my 7 Gigs!😥

No Order! 

Thoroughly SEO your keywords and create professional Gig images so that any buyer visiting your Gig feels like you are the perfect person to do their job.

And gain knowledge about the Fiverr website and how the Algorithm works in Fiverr, If everything goes well you will definitely get the order.

• Like 6