Help for Fiverr 2 account (Me and My Wife) two account 2 catagory.

borhanit

Question

Dear Fiverr Member,

Hope you are doing well.

Me and my wife is seller on Fiverr. Now my question is can we use my and my wife Fiverr account in the same broadband connection? As we stay in some home and use same internet connection. So can we use my and my wife's Fiverr in the same broadband connection? Please help us with this issue.

What steps should I take for this?

Advanced Thanks.

• Like 15
  • Confused 2

10 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, borhanit said:

So can we use my and my wife's Fiverr in the same broadband connection? Please help us with this issue.

It's best to contact Customer Support and tell them of your situation. They will guide you and advise you (and their answer will be, unlike answers you get on the forum, the official one).

Generally speaking, they allow members of the same household to sell their services on Fiverr (and that includes the same broadband connection), as long as they don't offer the same services, and as long as their info (email addresses, phone numbers, payment withdrawal providers) are different.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

56 minutes ago, borhanit said:

Dear Fiverr Member,

Hope you are doing well.

Me and my wife is seller on Fiverr. Now my question is can we use my and my wife Fiverr account in the same broadband connection? As we stay in some home and use same internet connection. So can we use my and my wife's Fiverr in the same broadband connection? Please help us with this issue.

What steps should I take for this?

Advanced Thanks.

You should inform to Fiverr Support Team about your issue.

• Like 10

On 9/26/2023 at 12:52 AM, catwriter said:

It's best to contact Customer Support and tell them of your situation. They will guide you and advise you (and their answer will be, unlike answers you get on the forum, the official one).

Generally speaking, they allow members of the same household to sell their services on Fiverr (and that includes the same broadband connection), as long as they don't offer the same services, and as long as their info (email addresses, phone numbers, payment withdrawal providers) are different.

Thank you.

• Like 8
  • Up 1