Achieved Goals for Top Rated Seller but Haven't Received the Designation

mdmehedi333

Question

I've worked hard to meet all the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller, but I haven't received the designation yet. Is there something specific I should be aware of or any additional steps I need to take to achieve this status? Your guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ❤️

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

If you are asking this question like other newbies here on the forum, I would say that you are not ready to receive the TRS badge yet. You do not even know how the platform works and how basic things work here.

Coming to your question: This is a manual process and meeting the requirements does not mean you will be assigned a TRS badge. It may take a month or forever to get the badge. There are many sellers who have been waiting for more than 3 years and have not received the badge yet. So, on your part you can just wait and continue working for your clients without worrying about TRS.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

You can message Fiverr Customer Support on this issue. see what they say...

This is not problem. Don't need to reach support.

Already @rawque_gulia explained, check it out 👇

25 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

This is a manual process and meeting the requirements does not mean you will be assigned a TRS badge. It may take a month or forever to get the badge. There are many sellers who have been waiting for more than 3 years and have not received the badge yet. So, on your part you can just wait and continue working for your clients without worrying about TRS.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mdmehedi333 said:

I've worked hard to meet all the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller, but I haven't received the designation yet. Is there something specific I should be aware of or any additional steps I need to take to achieve this status? Your guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ❤️

If you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean that you will become TRS right away. TRS is usually hand-picked by Fiverr and it involves a lot of things to be considered apart from those requirements. Other parameters involves BSR, Performance Scores etc. So don't focus on it that when will you become a TRS. Instead, you should focus on keep completing the orders and delivering quality services.

56 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

You can message Fiverr Customer Support on this issue. see what they say...

I'll encourage you to not guide others yet because you have no experience on Fiverr since August 2023. Try to focus on your gigs and getting orders as well. After getting experience, you can guide and share your experience with others. 🙏

• Like 5