Getting Impressions but not Clicks

hrk_designerz

Question

Greetings Everyone!

I am a level one seller, and it's been a few months since I've received any clicks. Can someone please tell me what might be the issue? I've noticed others have had questions about not getting impressions and clicks, but in my case, I am receiving enough impressions but not clicks. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Hassan

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

6 answers to this question

Hello Hassan,

There could be many reasons why your gig is not attracting potential clients. One possible reason is that your gig description may be too vague, causing confusion for those who view it. Another possibility is that your profile may not be up to the mark, which can turn away potential clients. It's important to take a critical look at your gig and profile to see where you can make improvements to better attract clients.

Edited by sangameshks
  • Like 11

21 minutes ago, hrk_designerz said:

I've double-checked multiple times, and it doesn't seem to be the issue. I've received three clicks this month and one order, indicating that the problem doesn't lie with my GIG. I suspect that my GIG may not be visible to prospective clients.

Its may be client personal negative review fact.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, hrk_designerz said:

Greetings Everyone!

I am a level one seller, and it's been a few months since I've received any clicks. Can someone please tell me what might be the issue? I've noticed others have had questions about not getting impressions and clicks, but in my case, I am receiving enough impressions but not clicks. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Hassan

Improve your gig gallery

• Like 3