I am not getting any order in my Gig , Can anyone tell me what to do so that I can start getting orders

srideep97

I am not getting any order in my Gig , Can anyone tell me what to do so that I can start getting orders . I have posted my gig , my impression is sometimes getting high and sometimes getting low and most of all I am not getting any orders . Please guide me how can I do so

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, srideep97 said:

I am not getting any order in my Gig , Can anyone tell me what to do so that I can start getting orders . I have posted my gig , my impression is sometimes getting high and sometimes getting low and most of all I am not getting any orders . Please guide me how can I do so

You are a Digital Marketer so why don't you use your expertise to get the orders?

Secondly, read the following topic (ignore content on Buyer Requests), so that you can have an idea how Fiverr works:

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You are a Digital Marketer so why don't you use your expertise to get the orders?

Secondly, read the following topic (ignore content on Buyer Requests), so that you can have an idea how Fiverr works:

I have given my expertise on my gig but somehow my gig is not getting as much visiblity to get orders from buyers .  CAN I INBOX YOU i need more suggestions from you so that i can improve myself , i am a new seller here

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, srideep97 said:

my gig is not getting as much visiblity to get orders from buyers . 

It's because of your poor gig gallery. You will have to do research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.

2 minutes ago, srideep97 said:

CAN I INBOX YOU i need more suggestions from you so that i can improve myself , i am a new seller here

Better to ask your questions here so that others can get knowledge too.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

It's because of your poor gig gallery. You will have to do research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.

10 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

How can i improve it then can you tell me

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

That means do i need to create a portfolio and also i need improve my gig gallery ..Am i correct ?

• Like 9