Images of promoted gig

us__studios

Question

13 answers to this question

On 9/10/2023 at 10:45 AM, larasoft33 said:

Yes, you can

Actually, you cannot change anything when gig promotion is on, just because of your answer I changed my gig's images( Even a single delivery isn't late and neither canceled), and now they stopped promotion, and gigs have been removed from the search as well, your lack of knowledge ruined my life.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, us__studios said:

Actually, you cannot change anything when gig promotion is on, just because of your answer I changed my gig's images( Even a single delivery isn't late and neither canceled), and now they stopped promotion, and gigs have been removed from the search as well, your lack of knowledge ruined my life.

Extremely sorry, I do not agree with you. Because I did it a lot of time. 
Thanks,

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

I would like to say that don't change your gig image. Because of changes your gig's impression and clicks may decrease.

just because of his lack of knowledge, my whole profile has gone down now, I am very depressed just because of a single misinformation.

• Like 4

On 9/10/2023 at 11:14 AM, us__studios said:

Hi there, can I change my images of the promoted gig?

The way this question is written, it's sounding like you want to know whether it is technically possible to change the gig image of a promoted gig or not possible. And I can see people responded by saying Yes which is quite obvious.

This is the reason why framing & asking questions appropriately & in a detailed way is very important.

If you wanted to know whether your gig placements could get impacted by a gig image change, you could have asked in a way like "If I change gig image for my Promoted gig, can my gig positioning/placement get affected?"

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 3