Early Payout Issue

lutfor13

Question

15 answers to this question

Hi @lutfor13 & @maria_kassimova - Your eligibility for the Early Payout can change on a daily basis and is based on your seller performance.

I had it off and on for the whole month of August due to hidden quality metrics that were affected when I had my account shut down by a hacker. All visible seller stats were 100% and my Success Manager told me my Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR) also looked good. August was also my best month as a seller since I started on this platform, with several Fiverr's Choice and Promoted orders, so I'm not sure what hidden quality metrics disqualified me from having the Early Payout.

I had it one day and then didn't the next day (in the months of July & August). The last several weeks have been looking really good, and I haven't seen the Early Payout feature disappear yet.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, maria_kassimova said:

also my level moved from top seller to New seller.

That would do it - when my account was shut down by a hacker, even though all visible stats were restored, I didn't qualify for the Seller Plus program for another month (and my Early Payout feature was also affected up until last month - so 4 months total).

12 minutes ago, maria_kassimova said:

I texted the support team, but they haven't answered yet. 

Most likely they will say what I just told you - that it's based on your eligibility and can change on a daily basis. This is the template response that CS and Seller Plus managers are using in their responses since July 7th:

image.thumb.png.d51784c25181ae27ab624ab537b518d6.png

This is what is on the Help Center: (courtesy of @donnovan86)

image.thumb.png.1901b2d06a53855f6e1654c7ccef84a1.png

We requested an update from Fiverr on August 11th and they said they would provide an update as soon as they hear anything new (so nothing new yet).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11

When i signed up to seller plus, there was no limit to early payout - nothing about "specific sellers" or having to be eligible in some way.  It was part of the package.  I have just poined out to CS that not having it in those circumstances is technically breach of contract. 

I was told it would be back shortly.  I've been patient. Now I feel peeved.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, coerdelion said:

When i signed up to seller plus, there was no limit to early payout - nothing about "specific sellers" or having to be eligible in some way.  It was part of the package.  I have just poined out to CS that not having it in those circumstances is technically breach of contract. 

I was told it would be back shortly.  I've been patient. Now I feel peeved.

@Trisha_Fiverr - There are many Seller Plus members in limbo right now because there hasn't been an update on the Early payout. The last we heard was this feature was that several Seller Plus members would lose access to this feature for a short amount of time (2 weeks in July). I reached out to @noahd_success in August and he said that we would get an update as soon as new information was available. At that point, it was understood that our access to this feature was related to our performance (again, it was believed to be a temporary thing as the Early Payout feature was being updated).

However, it is now September, and I've seen many Seller Plus members on the forum saying that they still don't have this feature and they are wondering if they will ever get it back (or if there is a new, permanent rule that paying Seller Plus members may not be eligible to have this feature due to performance). Can you provide an update clarifying what will happen with this feature?

I understand that Fiverr can make changes at any time:

image.thumb.png.bce5f665ea74d327db43bffbee5f433b.png

image.png.c109ed82b2563347a098a2e3194a48ec.png

However, even though "prior notice" is only required for program changes, Seller Plus members should at least be notified of changes to features that are included in the program, so that they can be aware of these changes.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, coerdelion said:

Please try to understand that I am not a newbie - I think I mentioned that before ... ?

Why do you keep thinking that I'm treating you as a newbie?

I'm really not trying to do that - I'm very conscientious of that since you mention it to me every time. I actually tried to avoid responding directly to you because I know I do irk you for some reason. I don't like doing that. I was just trying to be helpful and called over @Trisha_Fiverr to provide answers to you and over 10+ other Seller Plus members who have been in limbo since Fiverr started making updates to the Early Payout feature.

Just wanted to let you know that you have my greatest respect - I'm very aware that you are one of the longest-standing sellers active here on the forum. I'm sorry that my comments always seem to rub you the wrong way.

• Like 6