Gigs Not Showing In Search Results

ahsantarik

Question

Hi,

I have been working on Fiverr for more than a year.  I have completed 15 orders and 1 cancellation so far.  I became a level 1 seller one month ago (approx). After two or three days of becoming a level 1 seller. My impressions suddenly went from thousands to 0. I searched my gig keywords and filtered from other Fiverr accounts of my friends. But none of my gigs is showing when I search them. 
Please Help me to solve this issue, Thanks

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ahsantarik said:

Hi,

I have been working on Fiverr for more than a year.  I have completed 15 orders and 1 cancellation so far.  I became a level 1 seller one month ago (approx). After two or three days of becoming a level 1 seller. My impressions suddenly went from thousands to 0. I searched my gig keywords and filtered from other Fiverr accounts of my friends. But none of my gigs is showing when I search them. 
Please Help me to solve this issue, Thanks

Due to your order cancellation, your gig has been pushed back in the search results because other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you. It will take some time so work on improving your services as well as gig gallery. 

• Like 12

Hi Ahsan,

happened the same to me, getting only generic responses from Fiverr support. I wonder if the cancellation can play a role, I had one but the support assured me that it should not affect anything as it was cancellation based on the lack of clients responsiveness.

I hope we can get down to this to solve it, I keep talking to the support

• Like 10

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Due to your order cancellation, your gig has been pushed back in the search results because other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you. It will take some time so work on improving your services as well as gig gallery. 

Hi, Thanks for your response. The problem is that My gigs are not pushed back in s;earch results rather they are not even showing on the last page of search results. Can you please tell me can my account be recovered? And What can I do?

• Like 7

18 hours ago, zuzana_mukumayi said:

Hi Ahsan,

happened the same to me, getting only generic responses from Fiverr support. I wonder if the cancellation can play a role, I had one but the support assured me that it should not affect anything as it was cancellation based on the lack of clients responsiveness.

Hi, Can you please tell me how can i talk with Fiverr Support

• Like 5

18 hours ago, zuzana_mukumayi said:

Hi Ahsan,

And Moreover, After Cancellation, I completed 2 orders. One order was from the buyer requests. Since that order, I have not received buyer requests anymore. And my gigs also stopped showing after that order. That Order was completed but client didn't gave the review

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ahsantarik said:

Hi, Thanks for your response. The problem is that My gigs are not pushed back in s;earch results rather they are not even showing on the last page of search results. Can you please tell me can my account be recovered? And What can I do?

Hi too. Your gig has been temporarily removed from the search results then. It will be back but all depends on your gig performance because your performance score have been dropped and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you.

For now, you can optimize your gigs further, avoid order cancellation in the future, deliver quality services. 

• Like 8