I don't understand why my gig has been denied and I have been warned.

kausarrony

My description does not mention anything that would violate any policy of the Fiver TOS. If some expert can help me find my mistake here, I will be grateful. thank you

Gig Descriptions:

Enhance Your Online Impact with Effortless Management!

Is your hectic schedule hindering effective social media management? 

Your solution is here! 

Dive into exceptional Social Media Marketing and Content Creation services tailored for your BUSINESS, services, or personal growth.

Service Highlights:

Optimized Page Management: Streamline your social media platforms for a unified, polished online image that makes a lasting impact.

Engaging Daily Posts: Stay connected with your audience through a stream of high-quality daily posts. From thought-provoking content to showcasing products and services, I've got every aspect covered.

Tailored Content: Immerse your audience in captivating content that's informative and engaging. Each post is carefully crafted to stand out and resonate.

Strategic Hashtags: Amplify your reach with a well-planned selection of hashtags. This ensures your content reaches both dedicated followers and untapped audiences.

Benefits:

Join forces with me to unlock a world of amplified online presence, resulting in exceptional engagement and substantial growth.

Ready to embark on this transformative journey? Reach out today

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth.png

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth (2).png

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth (3).png

Screenshot_98.png

• Like 4
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, kausarrony said:

My description does not mention anything that would violate any policy of the Fiver TOS. If some expert can help me find my mistake here, I will be grateful. thank you

Gig Descriptions:

Enhance Your Online Impact with Effortless Management!

Is your hectic schedule hindering effective social media management? 

Your solution is here! 

Dive into exceptional Social Media Marketing and Content Creation services tailored for your BUSINESS, services, or personal growth.

Service Highlights:

Optimized Page Management: Streamline your social media platforms for a unified, polished online image that makes a lasting impact.

Engaging Daily Posts: Stay connected with your audience through a stream of high-quality daily posts. From thought-provoking content to showcasing products and services, I've got every aspect covered.

Tailored Content: Immerse your audience in captivating content that's informative and engaging. Each post is carefully crafted to stand out and resonate.

Strategic Hashtags: Amplify your reach with a well-planned selection of hashtags. This ensures your content reaches both dedicated followers and untapped audiences.

Benefits:

Join forces with me to unlock a world of amplified online presence, resulting in exceptional engagement and substantial growth.

Ready to embark on this transformative journey? Reach out today

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth.png

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth (2).png

Expert Social Media Management Services for Business Growth (3).png

Screenshot_98.png

You have been given a fair warning!

Why have you used the images from Meta Blueprint? Any reason? It's not allowed. 

• Like 5