My account was created about 4.5 years ago.

saniybd

Question

My account was created about 4.5 years ago. Not used for a long time. Now I have been maling and posting some new gigs for the last two or three months but I am not getting orders. Now I  will work with this account? or create a new account then i start. Please advise

• Like 20

15 answers to this question

7 hours ago, saniybd said:

My account was created about 4.5 years ago. Not used for a long time. Now I have been maling and posting some new gigs for the last two or three months but I am not getting orders. Now I  will work with this account? or create a new account then i start. Please advise

You should delete your existing account and create a new one, seller having an old account without any order considered as poor performer, so fiverr do not recommend their gig to the buyers...

• Like 12
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, saniybd said:

You should continue your existing account. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr users can have only ONE account. So if he creates another account, he will have both the existing and new accounts banned. 

Multiple account creating is not permitted in fiverr But any seller can delete their existing account for any issue and create a new one. This doesn't affect to their new account. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, shahidfreelanc said:

I think this is not a good decision. 

this will be definitely a good decision, his account was created so many years ago, it creates a negative image of his account. Moreover if you understand fiverr algorithm well, you will understand why he should not continue his old account...

• Like 9

Your gig is about photo touching and editing. So, why do you think someone will hire you if you can't even edit your gig thumbnails properly. All images are cropped, have spelling mistakes and text is unreadable.

And not to mention you're selling something that's already over-saturated. There was a BUM for these 'background removal' and 'photo touchup' services 5 years ago, but who wants them in 2023? Buyers are decreasing and sellers are increasing, so sell something that is in demand.

image.png.ff75ec839afa6c703067486bd40f7473.png

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ancreations_176 said:

Multiple account creating is not permitted in fiverr But any seller can delete their existing account for any issue and create a new one. This doesn't affect to their new account. 

You can only do that with Fiverr's approval and it's also not a smart choice in my opinion. I think an older account is better than a new one. But to each his own.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, abubokor_siddik said:

Dear saniybd,
At first you do need update windows then create new account. after create account make nice gig and share your gig social media daily.

Many people believe they can change their IP and MAC addresses by reinstalling Windows. Primarily, the manufacturer assigns it and it's physical address. you can't change it bro. 

And He has an account (saniybd), why should he open a new account?

• Like 6

On 9/4/2023 at 1:14 AM, saniybd said:

You only can create one account. Fiverr not allow to create more than one account. If you will create an another account fiverr will ban you.

• Like 6