Gig Impression down

naimur_rahamanh

19 minutes ago, naimur_rahamanh said:

I have a Fiverr account for two months but I'm not getting impressions of gigs like before what should I do now

Why don't you use your SEO expertise to get the orders for yourself too? Your impressions are not increasing because your gigs are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention. 

Your primary gig image is too bright and distracting. Too much text content have been added there. Why? 

Recommendation/Suggestion: Improve your gig gallery and gig descriptions as well.

You can read the following topic (and ignore info on Buyer Requests part)

• Like 16
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

and stay active on Fiverr.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr. You tell everybody to stay online, but you don't stay online. Why? Is your advice not working?

image.png.d791a9090d4767b9a5b487e77caaa072.png

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

try to active on five

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

2 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

and fiver forum also

The forum will not give you orders.

• Like 12

12 hours ago, naimur_rahamanh said:

What can I do to get the order sooner?

Getting orders on Fiverr can be competitive, but there are several strategies you can use to increase your chances of attracting clients to get new orders. Here are some tips to help you get new orders:

• - Create a good look Professional Profile
  • - Choose the Right Gig Categories and subcategories
  • - Offer and commit to delivering High-Quality Services
  • - Set Competitive Prices to attract buyers
  • - Create Eye-Catching Gig Images and showcase portfolio on profile
  • - Optimize Gig Titles, Tags, and Keywords
  • - Promote Gig on Social Media

Remember Fiverr is a highly competitive platform and that success on Fiverr may not happen overnight. Building a strong reputation and client base can take time and consistent effort.

• Like 11

All new sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr. They appear in the search results and get more impressions. 
New sellers need to use this advantage and must start selling as soon as possible. 
I noticed that you sold nothing since the creation of your account. So I assume that Fiverr has stopped boosting your account. 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, naimur_rahamanh said:

I have been looking at my gig for a few days
What could be the reason for the number of clicks decreasing?

How many times you are gonna ask the same question? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Experienced sellers even TRS sellers have guided you and gave you tips but you are never gonna implement anything. 

Looks like that we need to stop guiding you because you are just wasting your own time by posting useless questions (you have zero intention to do anything for your gigs). 🤦🏻‍♀️😐

• Like 12

8 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

you must be active on fiverr

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working for your account?

image.png.8341188253b54276efed2b82e03d4010.png

• Like 9
  • Up 1