my gigs Gig has been removed from search results

aesathishp

I'm reaching out to the Fiverr community to ask if any of you have encountered a similar situation or have insights into this matter. Additionally, if any experienced sellers have successfully navigated through similar issues or have suggestions on how to escalate this matter within the Fiverr support framework, your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, aesathishp said:

I'm reaching out to the Fiverr community to ask if any of you have encountered a similar situation or have insights into this matter. Additionally, if any experienced sellers have successfully navigated through similar issues or have suggestions on how to escalate this matter within the Fiverr support framework, your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello too

Within 1 month, you have received one 4.3* and one 3.3* reviews. With these public reviews, buyers might have given you negative reviews as well and both buyers were not satisfied with your services. So your Buyer Satisfaction Rates and Performance Score have been dropped. This is why your gig is still under-effect of both private and public reviews and also not ranking or temporarily removed from the search results. It might take 90-180 days to get back to track meanwhile try to keep delivering quality services and improve your services as well. 

Kindly read the following topic created by a TRS / Fiverr Pro Seller:

• Like 6
  • Up 1