Seller Plus

shahid_kahn

Question

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, shahid_kahn said:

Can anyone guide me on how to join Seller Plus, when I try to join it says "You're on the waitlist for Seller Plus"

Hi @shahid_kahn - that's pretty much how you join. I was on the waitlist for 5 months the first time I joined Seller Plus (and only on the waitlist for 1 month the second time I joined). A lot of your eligibility is based on your performance - I lost Seller Plus when my account was demoted to Level 1 earlier this year (due to a hacker who caused all my orders in queue to be canceled). This was fixed within a few days by CS, but it took me a month to get back on to Seller Plus since the decision on eligibility is based on an automated system that CS can't change.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @shahid_kahn - that's pretty much how you join. I was on the waitlist for 5 months the first time I joined Seller Plus (and only on the waitlist for 1 month the second time I joined). A lot of your eligibility is based on your performance - I lost Seller Plus when my account was demoted to Level 1 earlier this year (due to a hacker who caused all my orders in queue to be canceled). This was fixed within a few days by CS, but it took me a month to get back on to Seller Plus since the decision on eligibility is based on an automated system that CS can't change.

Got it Thanks, can you please tell me if I will receive a notification or what or if it will be joined automatically once I get a chance

• Like 6