Spot errors

acelina_pro

Question

On 8/24/2023 at 9:57 PM, acelina_pro said:

Yeah... I know that but there is a picture of mine on my gig image.... 

U can check and give me your own opinion 🙏

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2b013b3822

Hey, I just checked your profile, What I'd suggest is to improve your gig thumbnails, and 1 thumbnail is enough for the gig as you're not in the design category. If it's possible for you, hire a design expert to do your gig thumbnails. Also please go read gig image guidelines from Fiverr, as your thumbnails look oversized.
I saw that you used your image on gig thumbnails which is a good thing to earn the trust of customers/buyers, you can use the same image as your profile pic. It looks professional.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Hello everyone!!.

Pls I will like to know some of the best selling gigs on Fiverr.... i.e the most demanding service I can start with that will generate more sales to me

If you're good at some things, (you don't have to be best), and you know how to sell your services, then no matter what niche you choose. You'll succeed on Fiverr.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, noah_designer said:

Hey, I just checked your profile, What I'd suggest is to improve your gig thumbnails, and 1 thumbnail is enough for the gig as you're not in the design category. If it's possible for you, hire a design expert to do your gig thumbnails. Also please go read gig image guidelines from Fiverr, as your thumbnails look oversized.
I saw that you used your image on gig thumbnails which is a good thing to earn the trust of customers/buyers, you can use the same image as your profile pic. It looks professional.

Thanks so much for this❤️

But I will want to ask that should I just reduce the text on my gig thumbnail??

U can check the second gig thumbnail... Hope that one is manageable

Thanks one again 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Hello everyone...

Pls I want to ask that what are the tools I can use as an email marketer 

Hi too

You have already created a gig based on Email Marketing: "I will build you a customized email marketing for your business"

So, kindly let us know that how will you offer this service to your buyers? Isn't it strange? If you cannot do anything then don't create gigs like that 🙏

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Thanks so much for this❤️

But I will want to ask that should I just reduce the text on my gig thumbnail??

U can check the second gig thumbnail... Hope that one is manageable

Thanks one again 

yeah because Fiverr gig image guidelines states something similar about text, put as little as you can manage.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

You have already created a gig based on Email Marketing: "I will build you a customized email marketing for your business"

So, kindly let us know that how will you offer this service to your buyers? Isn't it strange? If you cannot do anything then don't create gigs like that 🙏

No... Is like you don't understand my point....

What am trying to say is that.. I don't know maybe the tools I have with me is not in restriction of fiver TOS..

My tools are klaviyo and MailChimp 

Edited by acelina_pro
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

No , Fiverr will disable your account when you will run you multiple accounts in multiple browser on 1 pc. if fiverr catches you then fiverr will disable your account. some years ago one of my friends who is level 2 seller, he had two accounts both were level 2 account, But after some time when he was getting more order then fiver had disabled his 1 account and decreased another account rank .So I will suggest you don't use multiple account at same time, otherwise you can create an account on multiple skills.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

No , Fiverr will disable your account when you will run you multiple accounts in multiple browser on 1 pc. if fiverr catches you then fiverr will disable your account. some years ago one of my friends who is level 2 seller, he had two accounts both were level 2 account, But after some time when he was getting more order then fiver had disabled his 1 account and decreased another account rank .So I will suggest you don't use multiple account at same time, otherwise you can create an account on multiple skills.

Okay... Thanks 

So that means am on a safer side 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

Hello everybody

Thanks for ur time...

I want to ask that what can make the  click on my gig to increase today decrease tomorrow

Or if I edit one of my gigs will it affect all the clicks on the other gigs too

First of all number of clicks depends on the number of impressions you get, more the impression more the clicks and editing a particular gig doesn't affect the other gigs overall.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, talhajamil988 said:

First of all number of clicks depends on the number of impressions you get, more the impression more the clicks and editing a particular gig doesn't affect the other gigs overall.

Thanks... But my impression is normal but the click is decreasing

Maybe because I edit my gigs almost everyday

• Like 7
  • Confused 2