Gigs question

carrotymusic

I have two gigs on FIVERR and one of them is popular and the other is not! Question: Doesn't a popular gig negatively affect the ratings of a popular gig?? Are they not connected at all?

I assume you mean "Doesn't a unpopular gig negatively affect the ratings of a popular gig?"

But both of your gigs are popular in terms of the average rating they've received. And TRS that have 2 active gigs seem to get more orders on average than those who have 1 active gig (though it probably depends on price and other stuff).

If one was receiving a higher percentage of bad reviews (or higher % of cancellations) it would negatively affect your profile as a whole which might have a bad effect on both (at least if it was low enough to cause a level drop).

If you are wondering if the gig of yours that has less reviews/orders is causing the other gig to get less of them then you could try pausing the one that has the 22 reviews for a short time, then activating it again (then maybe doing the same thing again), recording all the stats to see the difference it made. eg.  if you paused it for a week did it increase or decrease the orders/impressions on the other gig. I assume it would slightly decrease orders/impressions if you paused the gig with 22 reviews though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If i search my gig on a computer and on a phone browser, the gig is in high positions on the first pages! But if i search for the same keywords on the Fiverr mobile app, my gig is very low in the ranking! But this was not the case before! It was the same both on the computer and in the mobile app. Anyone have anything similar?? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Are these good gig metrics (LAST 30 days) ?? It's just that for some reason I was lowered in the ranking in the last month! But I have good metrics. I also stopped receiving Gig Briefs and don't have  anymore "Fiverr Choice" bage!

If it is not because of gig metrics, then what could it be? 😞 

Знімок екрана 2023-09-21 о 12.44.47.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's hard to tell if this conversion rate is good enough for your category as it can vary from category to category. You are getting "outperforming 92% of sellers" after achieving a conversion rate of 17%, however I get this message at only an 8% conversion rate in my category.

Usually my conversion rate remains between 6-8% but these days it has dropped to <3% but I have not seen any drop in my impressions due to this. In fact, I am getting more impressions than before and it was the best month for me. So, one thing I can confirm (from personal experience) is that conversion rate is not the only factor that determines gig ranking. My gig is ranking on the first page and in the top 4 gigs (I know it may be different for others) but you get my point.

You are performing better than 92% of the sellers and I (personally) don't see any problem with your conversion rate. Maybe, it's other metrics that are affecting your gig ranking? For example: 4 months ago, you got two not-so-good ratings, which might have affected your BSR a bit and after those two previous ratings, even one more negative private review is enough to make things worse, so maybe that's the matter.

But in the end, we can only make assumptions and guess things because we don't have access to your analytics and how your recent weeks went with buyers.

image.png.4c08df5e89cb028a59bab1c7c2feca31.png

• Like 5