How to utilize Top Clients feature on Fiverr

isanaullahktk

Question

Hello members, I have a query about adding my Top Clients to my Fiverr profile, I am a Level 2 seller & Fiverr gave me the option to add 5 Top Clients to my profile.

I tried adding and utilizing this amazing feature by submitting my Top 3 clients, now it is more than a month they are still pending and not approved. I tried contacting the Fiverr support team but haven't got any fruitful answers. Any expert here can guide me on how can I approve this from Fiverr quickly. Thank you very much.

image.png

• Like 11
  • Up 3

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, isanaullahktk said:

Hello members, I have a query about adding my Top Clients to my Fiverr profile, I am a Level 2 seller & Fiverr gave me the option to add 5 Top Clients to my profile.

I tried adding and utilizing this amazing feature by submitting my Top 3 clients, now it is more than a month they are still pending and not approved. I tried contacting the Fiverr support team but haven't got any fruitful answers. Any expert here can guide me on how can I approve this from Fiverr quickly. Thank you very much.

Hello too

It will take time to get them verified, it can take months too. Mine were approved within 2 months. So just wait until they're approved. You cannot do anything regarding it. So leave it as it is and one day, they will be approved if they really are your clients (on Fiverr).

• Like 14