Gigs vanished from search

macgrafiks

Till yesterday my gigs were performing amazing and got many orders. No warnings, no cancellations, no bad performance, no late delivery still all my gigs have vanished since today morning and are nowhere to be seen. Got no good response from support just an automated reply they did. All this happened because 2 weeks ago i turned on that feature promote your gigs arrgghhhh!!!! 

Now what should i do? They say wait 60 days. Should i never use promoted gigs feature again? This is the second time this happened after using that feature. 

• Like 7

I talked to CS several times and they have no answer to that. Also, i didn't recieve negative hidden review as all of my clients were really happy with the service 😞 I don't know why would someone do that. 
One thing i noticed while searching my gigs, i see new users on top and all level 2 top rated level one are nowhere to be seen on front pages. Don't know what's happening

• Like 5

2 hours ago, macgrafiks said:

i didn't recieve negative hidden review as all of my clients were really happy with the service 😞 I don't know why would someone do that. 

You never know,

Same thing happened to me too although I still doubt if any of my clients gave me negative private feedback as all were repeated clients back then when this happened to me. 

This can also be part of gig rotation which cycles and gives a fair chance to everyone. 

I don't think anyone has their gig ranked on the first page at all times.

• Like 5

Now a Days , Buyer have a Hidden Review Option, You must have recieved a negative review in the private review section, that is why your gig has been removed from the search due to poor performance, but if you still have Promotion feature available, use it, it'll be a plus point, as it'll take traffic to your gig, and once you get orders and good reviews , it'll help you get back in ranking ...Best of Luck

• Like 5

12 hours ago, macgrafiks said:

talked to CS several times and they have no answer to that. Also, i didn't recieve negative hidden review as all of my clients were really happy with the service 😞 I don't know why would someone do that. 
One thing i noticed while searching my gigs, i see new users on top and all level 2 top rated level one are nowhere to be seen on front pages. Don't know what's happening

Noticed the same

• Like 3

Hey man, are your gigs back?😀

On 8/12/2023 at 2:07 AM, imamiopial said:

You never know,

Same thing happened to me too although I still doubt if any of my clients gave me negative private feedback as all were repeated clients back then when this happened to me. 

This can also be part of gig rotation which cycles and gives a fair chance to everyone. 

I don't think anyone has their gig ranked on the first page at all times.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 2:38 AM, macgrafiks said:

Till yesterday my gigs were performing amazing and got many orders. No warnings, no cancellations, no bad performance, no late delivery still all my gigs have vanished since today morning and are nowhere to be seen. Got no good response from support just an automated reply they did. All this happened because 2 weeks ago i turned on that feature promote your gigs arrgghhhh!!!! 

Now what should i do? They say wait 60 days. Should i never use promoted gigs feature again? This is the second time this happened after using that feature. 

I have been in the same situation since march. They say it takes up to 6 months.

• Like 1