Buyer order

sarabarkat

Question

HI everyone,

A buyer messaged me last night and he asked me to do something like this-

It’s really easy. In Fiverr, you can start a meeting. They prefer that the Fiverr person do that. Then you will send me the zoom link and allow screen sharing I will also share that link with the content writer. The content writer and I will talk. You don’t have to be on video and can mute yourself after we say hello You don’t have to do anything. After our 25-30 min conversation then the content writer will drop and we can continue the conversation on contact management. Thanks

Now my question is can i send him a zoom link because most of the inbox I don't get the option to have a Zoom call. I need to get clear on this. Please help me. Also he is an old buyer has lots of good reviews.

Edited by sarabarkat
  • Like 15

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, murtaza_ahmad said:

Fiverr provides a feature to have zoom meetings within the chat. You can find an icon on your chat:
image.png.da27722244e78a079b238527ae686556.png

I hope this helps

I got this option for some of my buyers. but for this buyer I don't have this. can i give him a zoom link from my zoom app?

• Like 6

18 hours ago, sarabarkat said:

HI everyone,

A buyer messaged me last night and he asked me to do something like this-

It’s really easy. In Fiverr, you can start a meeting. They prefer that the Fiverr person do that. Then you will send me the zoom link and allow screen sharing I will also share that link with the content writer. The content writer and I will talk. You don’t have to be on video and can mute yourself after we say hello You don’t have to do anything. After our 25-30 min conversation then the content writer will drop and we can continue the conversation on contact management. Thanks

Now my question is can i send him a zoom link because most of the inbox I don't get the option to have a Zoom call. I need to get clear on this. Please help me. Also he is an old buyer has lots of good reviews.

If you are getting Zoom call option with that particular buyer then you can send the Zoom and make sure to follow the TOS while communicating with your buyer. 

• Like 7