Gig on fiverr

sohab32

Well I think, the experienced sellers who have been working for years on fiver, they should share their experience and give an advice to the newcomers that how they can succeed here.  They can educate the new sellers in a better way regarding getting orders on fiver in their respective fields. Rest luck favors the brave

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, sohab32 said:

Well I think, the experienced sellers who have been working for years on fiver, they should share their experience and give an advice to the newcomers that how they can succeed here. 

It's a pity that most newcomers don't follow our advice.

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

I don't think so that newcomers will not follow the experienced sellers advice, because  young and new lot would love to listen and learn from their seniors. I have worked in an organization and their is a lot of respect for our seniors experience, and we learn a lot from them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, sohab32 said:

I don't think so that newcomers will not follow the experienced sellers advice,

There are numerous long, detailed posts on the forum from experienced, successful sellers. Many newcomers do not (or cannot) read them and instead spam 'stay online 24 hours!' or other silly recommendations.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, sohab32 said:

How can we educate youngster in designing their gigs? Because lot of newcomers don't know what is gig and its importance on fiver?

Encourage them to take Fiverr's FREE course for freelancers here:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

And direct them to the Help Center, where they will learn everything they need to set up their gig. Fiverr created a special hub just for sellers to learn about Gigs here:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/categories/17131506586257-Gigs

• Like 8