My all gigs are disappeared from search, can I create the new gigs in different niche after deleting these gigs?

dua_fatima109

As a level one seller on Fiverr offering various services related to Fiverr Gigs, I faced issues with my gigs disappearing from search three times in the last two months. Considering this situation, I wonder if creating new gigs in a different niche would be a helpful strategy to address the problem and regain visibility on the platform. Will exploring a different niche potentially lead to better outcomes and overcome the challenges I have been facing? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

My gigs are active but disappeared from search. I contacted to CS many times but they respond me with a general answer. Now, my questions is if creating new gigs in a different niche would be a helpful strategy to address the problem and regain visibility on the platform.

• Like 8

Hi @dua_fatima109

It is one of the phase that every seller has to overcome, Gig Disappearing from Search and suddenly going from 10 orders per day to 0 Clicks per day. But deleting all your Gigs is not a solution for this. 

You are a level 1 Seller so If you delete your Gigs then all your Reviews and Portfolio will be gone. You will come Down to 0 Reviews and Fiverr Might Degrade you from Level 1 Seller as it is a requirement to Maintain 4.7 Star Rating.

If you delete your Gigs and Make New Gigs then you will have to be more patient than ever and wait for new Orders. You can do the same thing with Current Situation. Don't Delete your Gigs, Just stay Consistent and Focus on Increasing your Gig Quality. Analyze the Competition and check whether you are not falling behind. Modify the Gigs and Pricing, only if necessary.

I hope that you will overcome this phase and Come Back.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, bot_effects said:

You are a level 1 Seller so If you delete your Gigs then all your Reviews and Portfolio will be gone. You will come Down to 0 Reviews and Fiverr Might Degrade you from Level 1 Seller as it is a requirement to Maintain 4.7 Star Rating.

Even if OP wants to delete her gigs, I think review will still remain in her account. Once you get a review, you cannot modify or delete it.

26 minutes ago, bot_effects said:

@dua_fatima109

But deleting all your Gigs is not a solution for this. 

Agree.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Even if OP wants to delete her gigs, I think review will still remain in her account. Once you get a review, you cannot modify or delete it.

Sorry I got that point wrong. You are right here. Some Old Accounts Without any gigs have some Reviews of years old Work.

So Reviews Stay always on Profile but if you Delete your Gig and Make New Gig then no reviews will be there on New Gig until you get an order.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, dua_fatima109 said:

I am much confused, it happens again and again within 2 months. If my gigs will be back in search than I can wait for it.

Try to complete orders either from repeated buyers or through promotions.

But also keep in mind not to spam messages.

• Like 3