Buyer is not responding after placing order with incomplete requirement.

robayethc

Question

At the time of placing the order, the buyer in Fiverr writes in the requirement that he will send me 20 design ideas, that is, he will send the requirement. But he did not contact me after placing the order. I requested through message to send the request, but he did not reply. And the delivery date is August 3. What should I do now?

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, porfessionalart said:

the solution is just deliver the order right now with any related file

If he would be interested. so he will come back with a revision but he does not respond for 3 days order will be marked as completed and the money will be in your account that's it.

⬆️ This is false!!! 😲

You are suggesting that the seller deliver a "fake" order and take the buyer's money. That's dishonest and could result in a warning for the seller.

11 hours ago, robayethc said:

At the time of placing the order, the buyer in Fiverr writes in the requirement that he will send me 20 design ideas, that is, he will send the requirement. But he did not contact me after placing the order.

I would immediately contact CS to see if they can get the buyer to communicate their requirements to you. If your buyer doesn't answer, you can cancel the order, and CS can make sure that your stats are not affected by the cancelation.

If your buyer responds, request for an extension of the delivery date so that you can have adequate time to work on the project. If not, you can cancel the order and CS should be able to adjust your stats so the cancelation doesn't hurt you.

• Like 8
  • Up 2