Banned Fiverr account with Lost phone number withdrawal

aceguy53

Question

Hi there, I have a friend who was a seller on Fiverr, but unfortunately, he was banned, his account disabled. Just recently, he got a notification that he can now withdraw his funds on the account, but he can't fi so right now, as he lost the phone number associated with the account. Please is there a way we can get the number back or make a withdrawal?

He only has the last 2 digits of the number, and he also has the security question. How can he go about it?

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, aceguy53 said:

Hi there, I have a friend who was a seller on Fiverr, but unfortunately, he was banned, his account disabled. Just recently, he got a notification that he can now withdraw his funds on the account, but he can't fi so right now, as he lost the phone number associated with the account. Please is there a way we can get the number back or make a withdrawal?

He only has the last 2 digits of the number, and he also has the security question. How can he go about it?

Contact Fiverr Support regarding it. If he has lost the number then I think it will be difficult to withdraw funds, however, your friend is recommended to contact Fiverr Support.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aceguy53 said:

He lost the phone which had the number, and he does not use for any other thing.

That's so unreal. To get the same number, tell your friend to request a replacement from the service provider. He only has to confirm his identity if the number really belongs to him.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1