Our List Just Got Better! We Added šŸ†• Industries

Fiverrā€™s Logo Maker team always looks for ways to help our designers succeed. We recently set out on a mission to find even more industries to add to our database, to give our designers more opportunities.Ā 

Now, weā€™re back with the results! Consider this list of newly added industries on your design to-do list.

Do you have logos that match these businesses? Retag and upload them!Ā 

If not, use these trends to inspire your next designs.

Ā 

Letā€™s delve in!

Ā 

Under Media & Entertainment > Under Media Content> Under Radio & Broadcasting> Podcasting & Podcast

Under ā€œServicesā€> under ā€œMaintenance & Installationā€> Pest control

Under construction> Roofing (no longer just a tag)

Under Real Estate> Real Estate Rental and Leasing

Ā 

esZKhwBr1tzwNnV2LcL_WyL0dbI5Myh6p5tsy8hTZlpyzOT7DiHDnaGHEq2kPx2YoZXC-Yr1dJyHnLx6A9WYWhBtXBZQRiF8OguAC5wPBP54jA_g1dupjoVgHBZGJJmpFcoeFp_CESAutHxS-0JU6lw

We collected a bunch of logos from our supply that we think deserve the extra industryĀ 

Ā 

Podcasting & Podcast

ZhzsxBHqfxWbbkNRIXPuC7E7KFRB49H0e5GRNf6h4l69MPEFSL3RMLrvh3Rd2l4YNEoOXnMtDpmevHLNpXkTFO74tN2kHhU8ZLlQcJiGviHtUAVDt61jDzf8QJ174fUT9_2AfnzZO5Sw3tbXU6dtDvkmgk72qZDysXKo7aD02BLPL6ZfUa3hYvfA2AB0fBNzA08NWSYCh6-6fY5NFyKmGcxqi0xry70A1sFtPc9VM342MgEddxigPtH71YTH1UJdca6hvleQzw0y8H_ElnvyaYbkXJ7olmDzWGF-3tMwL4Bi3o

Designed by juancharles and name_art

Ā 

Pest control

BIHPGJVOVlCn3oVTfejo1_h2BiGKE-C5Jc7gLQDPo_BG88dAGuUzoU87N1w7PysSNWlIGnZh9aExlPaGsmtO7o3iTryaECSmzxKQYAo-26AESCiwWnVvr7WGXS1wGBnjYOhPC5_cNXZGdmb1ct0skY8WqRQ05q3HbhGVa8LImRA8mUt3az4WrXhjfk9ODv01IAXZ9lqzfVNwF49qpEyag5RGIBABJPy0QOLel8Uxtvg7PnGSnQW0baScrCT5mLmSahDUOena4_AW0LNrm5JsQPr3Ml3FsUH_rg1Y3DxYj__SFU

Designed by dreamartwork and spicyopu

Ā 

Roofing

3AjwAJ-SozvBz8Zj9SfPzaS_1-xFwJrzQtmlTUm_63JTAyjIlfMiwQsWH4_BcEcidnwHzxJo-dKWm6P0tZhtLwdy5yLpdhVeu-4fjf3DzOeagd7G8y_hboPIL3Ij0HZUxrjXD_Lfpx7ptP32aOMexSwEI6RrUVxWG839ub7nRoLrsEQ1vzeNiVfb14rO1DoBREke1HpaIfPQR0DJ5aQUOx7YqlxFOfUG_gixbDkDxqsYPnOQz9utfc4PySbVnmHaurKSwZ18uR__pRQjXANItN1F9JBGsgbZvfYbmD6l8wD0Y0

Designed by eladcohen111 and amitmaman

Ā 

Real estate rental and leasing

8Qf5He8R-6vpOHIHCCZCsCX6W981JYltJ8HtcsJW4u28Shm-r5rhRhFma9gmjk-Y6hCAM1RXp-1gclQ_cKUQ6O0-qnyveVeiO-qyVd3-JzUSLXVoR8FLGMko236t3u0obQiwjuY5cN_-OmCNp7pquS8-YIS3ONR3xTrnNVQpJfH4m98HD36EhwQHcvmOR54AtcyT9MDcAfSsrUmiYKXR_pxLgQUYWtAW6DC2KE4Ri6xhucFSif-kalS7uDVGJDGEsApvaHz_o_bDckirXAicdJQJ2N8q3t0rQFaQiisFhFfmXo

Designed by dimitrije_ and memouselogo

Ā 

What do you think of these new additions? Do you have designs to match? Go back to your dashboard and upload them!

Ā 

Let us know what other industries youā€™re hoping to see in the comments.

• Like 8

I lost my logo maker option, due to a very tiny error. I want to tell you, my designs were all high-quality and unique. I believe it is unjust to pause my logo maker option without providing me with an opportunity for this small mistake. I applied to Logo Maker again. Please give me back the logo maker option.

• Like 3

Wow, that's fantastic news! Fiverr's Logo Maker team is continuously striving to support designers and provide them with more opportunities.

I'm particularly intrigued by the inclusion of Podcasting & Podcast, Pest Control, Roofing, and Real Estate Rental and Leasing. These are all diverse and growing industries, and I can already imagine the creative possibilities for logo designs.

It's inspiring to see the logos designed by juancharles, name_art, dreamartwork, spicyopu, eladcohen111, amitmaman, dimitrije_, and memouselogo. Their work is impressive, and I'm sure these logos will stand out in their respective industries.

As a designer, I can't wait to explore these new additions and start working on logos that match these businesses. I'll definitely retag and upload any existing designs that fit the bill, and I'll also draw inspiration from these trends for my future creations.

Thank you, Fiverr's Logo Maker team, for continuously enhancing the platform and providing us with more opportunities to showcase our talent. I'm excited to see what other industries might be added in the future!

Keep up the great work!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, gurodesign said:

I lost my logo maker option, due to a very tiny error. I want to tell you, my designs were all high-quality and unique. I believe it is unjust to pause my logo maker option without providing me with an opportunity for this small mistake. I applied to Logo Maker again. Please give me back the logo maker option.

Your Logo Maker feature was removed after repetitive bypassing of our terms and service regulations, please check your email for detailed explanations of each of them.

• Like 2