Seller Account not approved?

ignpray

Question

I recently received an email stating my seller account was not approved. I found this a bit odd as everything was hand written by me, and all the graphics were custom made by me aswell. I contacted Fiverr twice to no avail, the first time they just said the decision couldn't be changed, and the second time they just closed it with no response. This is extremely frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Edited by ignpray
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

On 7/26/2023 at 12:17 AM, helloemad said:

in the Fiverr there is many buyer like this 

On 7/27/2023 at 12:31 PM, ignpray said:

I recently received an email stating my seller account was not approved. I found this a bit odd as everything was hand written by me, and all the graphics were custom made by me aswell. I contacted Fiverr twice to no avail, the first time they just said the decision couldn't be changed, and the second time they just closed it with no response. This is extremely frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

It's really sad, 🙂
This happened to me too, 🙃 and the second time I re-created the account, it was accepted.

From what I understand, your gig image, gig description, and gig price didn't look professional to them, so they didn't approve your gig.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1