[Help] My account is dying...

santiago_ferrer

Question

I have been on Fiverr for a year an a half and it has been amazing. Im level two now. But in the last month things changed. I have a complicated buyer that rate me awful. Since then all gigs went under, they don't receive any impressions or clicks, also I can't promote my gigs anymore.

Since i don't have any impressions my response time is getting worse by the days and casually my delivery rate has gone below 90% (and I delivered on time my last orders) so now my level two seller is in risk.

I don't know whats happening or what I could to change this trajectory. I sent a support request yesterday and received an automatic response saying that "we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions"

Do you guys know what to do? Or have any idea how to contact support?

Thanks

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

It's been like this for me for a year. I was a PRO verified seller and after a 4 Private reviews over an year with more than 400 sales I was demoted. After that my gig appears nowhere, even tho it was super high demand. I see other sellers that are not on the same skill level getting multiple orders, meanwhile my gigs do not appear anywhere. Fiverr has shadowbanned me and I went from making 4000$ per month to making 300$ per month and all of these are mostly clients that I bring from outside of the platform. 

At this point I am contemplating leaving. Why pay Fiverr 20% a cut? I was the best performer as a PRO seller, but since the demotion and the shadowban I am just paying Fiverr a commission from clients that I bring from the outside. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

I am also facing this kind of frustration for the last 6 months. Don't know why as level 2.

Edited by syedrehmat1

13 minutes ago, worthforcheap said:

I was the best performer as a PRO seller, but since the demotion

Wait, am I correct in understanding that they removed your PRO seller status? This is the first I'm hearing of this.. Sorry to hear (err, or read)..

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Same here!
My gig was always on the first page in my category for a long time. Today I found out that my gig has just vanished!
That's very sad as this "punishment" is not my fault. I do my best each time, but the customer's number has decreased dramatically since 2023 and despite my hard work to impress the fewer customers I have , the platform is still not "satisfied" with lack of sales and keeps leaving me behind. 
I am really devastated and have no idea how much I shall wait for any improvement and getting back on track as it was years ago.
  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

well fiverr remove your gigs from search because of decline your performance I was also face this kind of things last year now you can focus on social media to get some clients that can place order on your gig and also please try to make changes in your gigs  soon your gigs will be rank up soon

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1