Reviving a dead account

lara_hayden

Question

How does someone resurrect dead gigs with no impression? 

I've tried staying online and optimizing my gig by changing the keyword, description, and image but non of that is helping the situation. I even did a couple of orders with some of my past clients, hoping it would help but it proved abortive. Please, can someone help me out by explaining what they did when they are in this situation. Thank you.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-26 at 9.38.04 AM.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

So can you please explain what is working then? I mean based on your experience. Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lara_hayden said:

So can you please explain what is working then? I mean based on your experience. Thanks.

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

And even by skipping the advice, it is still possible to be successful on Fiverr:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/304949-i-made-it-for-all-newbies-read-and-learn/#comment-1915427

• Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

And even by skipping the advice, it is still possible to be successful on Fiverr:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/304949-i-made-it-for-all-newbies-read-and-learn/#comment-1915427

Thank you for your valuable input! Filip. Just join the platform and that was the first post that caught my attention. I will go through the previous post you attached.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Yes, all my gigs are active on the backend. The impression is still the same today. Really confused about what to do next like this.

Screenshot 2023-07-27 055315.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1