False warning for "your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels"

voidln

Just recently my account got warned for this so I went to the fiverr support team to ask about it and what I did wrong, I have not sold anything or bought anything on fiverr to increase my rating or level and I have proof of all my orders, so I explained it to fiverr that I haven't done anything wrong. So they reviewed my account again and said I deserve the warning? But they never go into detail of what order I did that caused the warning. So I told them I can explain my orders to you guys and I have proof of my work and they said they won't take back my warning? I was never contacted about this before they just sent out the warning and said they can't remove it, I find that really dumb since I've done nothing wrong and I'm stuck with a warning on my account. Been talking to support about it for like the past 3-4 days and I just find this so annoying since its effecting my gigs performance. And they refuse to tell me what order has caused the problem, they just keep telling me what a warning does and they can't remove it even though its a false warning?? This is so aggravating. I've been working for fiverr for a couple years now, and I haven't done such a thing??

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced this exact thing today and am honestly thrown off by it.  I don't know what I did wrong to prevent it from happening again, and I have never asked someone to place an order for me outside of fiverr.  I contacted support and they said the warning is valid?  I don't know where to go from here except to just accept it.  My gigs did not disappear to my knowledge though.  

• Like 6

• 10 months later...
On 7/25/2023 at 8:13 PM, voidln said:

Just recently my account got warned for this so I went to the fiverr support team to ask about it and what I did wrong, I have not sold anything or bought anything on fiverr to increase my rating or level and I have proof of all my orders, 

have you got the reason behind it? and is your gig getting impressions?

• Like 1