Firsttimer and in need of some advice

honeyavel_urot

Hi everyone!

I'm Avel, and I'm excited to start fresh here on Fiverr. I've been on the platform for a year now but haven't focused much on it. Now, I'm eager to test my skills and grow my presence on Fiverr.

I have a question about a potential buyer. They messaged me, saying they have a "good idea and can offer a regular income every month." I'm a bit skeptical about this offer and think it might be a scam. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

As a newbie, I would love to receive feedback on my profile: www.fiverr.com/honeyavel_urot

Thank you all for your support and guidance!

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing a decline in views on my Fiverr gig, and I'm wondering if my account might be set on private. I haven't been as active on the platform lately, and I'm curious if that could be a factor affecting my gig's visibility.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem, and if so, do you have any advice on how to address this issue and boost views?

I appreciate any insights or tips you can share. Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2023 at 6:20 AM, honeyavel_urot said:

They messaged me, saying they have a "good idea and can offer a regular income every month." I'm a bit skeptical about this offer and think it might be a scam.

Don't bite the bait. 

You have no clue if you'll even like working with them. If they want to buy a gig from you, then they can place an order as needed. If they want a subscription, they need to purchase through your gig.

On 7/24/2023 at 1:24 PM, honeyavel_urot said:

I've been experiencing a decline in views on my Fiverr gig, and I'm wondering if my account might be set on private. 

More likely that the quantity of competitors has gone up. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I just went through this and totally understand you, there are many scammers here in this platform and there's a way to know them, they send files telling you to click on them, they tell you to send them a message out of Fiverr and immediately Fiverr sees that, they immediately block the person. I assure you Fiverr is a great platform if you understand how it works.. WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL PLATFORM AGAIN.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My pleasure honeyavel_urot, trust me I have had enough of those scams, but with constant projects and finding out how Fiverr works all this wouldn't be a problem.... Kindly reach out if you have any more questions or problems I'll be eager to help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1