What to do to get more orders ?

zohurulhaq

56 minutes ago, zohurulhaq said:

I have opened new gig of Lead generation. How have opportunity to the lead generation work?

Lead generation.webp

Use your expertise to get the orders because you claim yourself to be a "Digital Marketing and SEO Expert". You can do this for yourself. Right?

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zohurulhaq said:

Just keep active gig and marketing gig to social media

For sure, your tips did not help your account. Your account was made in December 2020. You received 3. If these tips are not working for you, why should they work for someone else? I advise that you focus on your account before you try to help other sellers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Not asking people for shortcuts....

The truth is that your gig will be high in search results if you provide great value to your clients. Fiverr offers a boost to all new gigs, so you will have your fair shot to acquire some clients. Then it's up to you to surpass their expectations and offer a great buyer satisfaction rate. If you have a low buyer satisfaction rate and bad private reviews, Fiverr pushes you back in search. That's the way things work. So, don't try to find shortcuts because there are none. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, saniax said:

Staying active on the platform is the best thing. 

That doesn't offer any success. I've been herre since early 2014 so around 10 years. I am on Fiverr only when I receive orders and deliver, or when I read the requirements. Other than that I am offline. And guess what, buyers don't care. They care more about your reviews, track record, how you talk with them, etc.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, nurrislam said:

6. keep active on Fiverr

There's no easy way to rank on Fiverr. If you are a new seller with new gigs, those gigs will receive exposure from Fiverr and your role is to try and gain traction. However, at some point that exposure stops because other people need exposure as well. 

Also, if you already have gigs and deliver them, ensure customers are very happy with the results. Otherwise a bad review can easily kill your gigs. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, donnovan86 said:

That doesn't offer any success. I've been herre since early 2014 so around 10 years. I am on Fiverr only when I receive orders and deliver, or when I read the requirements. Other than that I am offline. And guess what, buyers don't care. They care more about your reviews, track record, how you talk with them, etc.

You are right about it. But the first step is staying active, improving and maintaining your services is the best practice for beginners. I personally lost all my ranking for not being active for 2 years, and when I back online and updated my gigs, I started to get my impressions gradually. Maintaining reviews and being good with the buyers is the next step. Only a dedicated hard worker can keep everything in control. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, zohurulhaq said:

⬇️ below you will find the best secret that you can find in the forum ⬇️

15 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The truth is that your gig will be high in search results if you provide great value to your clients. Fiverr offers a boost to all new gigs, so you will have your fair shot to acquire some clients. Then it's up to you to surpass their expectations and offer a great buyer satisfaction rate. If you have a low buyer satisfaction rate and bad private reviews, Fiverr pushes you back in search. That's the way things work. So, don't try to find shortcuts because there are none. 

But.. if you need more than what our friend @donnovan86 said , below another formula...

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 16.29.37 PM.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saniax said:

But the first step is staying active, improving and maintaining your services is the best practice for beginners.

No. Staying active will never do anything. The first orders I got from Fiverr were when I was offline. And generally I am not online when people order, unless they sent a message and we agreed on a price, etc. 

1 hour ago, saniax said:

and when I back online and updated my gigs, I started to get my impressions gradually

You started getting impressions because you updated your gigs. Not because you were online. Fiverr doesn't factor in how much time you spend online, so they don't care if you stay online for a day, week or months without stopping. You're wasting your time and not theirs.

• Like 10