What i do here to get best output in my future?

web_code_it

How to my gig impression get more

My fiver account is MERN stack realted servicee provide now how to get more impression in this related gig becouse i am alredy publish 4  gigs and here some result so how to do get i best output in fiver ?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, web_code_it said:

I am Fiver new !

Hi there, Welcome to the Fiverr community! 👋

3 hours ago, web_code_it said:

give me advice in how to grow and active here daily

My best advice for you is to research the niche you're offering services in and customize your gig according to that. Gigs with titles and descriptions that match your services tend to see a better approach on the platform. Make sure to put enough information about your services in the title so people know what exactly you're offering and how it makes your services unique from people providing similar services, I hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 12:19 AM, swaybur123 said:

you need to be active on fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working?

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

you do showcase your work very nicely and overall describe what you do quiet well, you can get a more catchy image with just emphasis on face that is excited etc, but seriously I have tried all this and at the end of day all that matters is reviews , and as new seller that is where the most difficult hurdle lie …

Wish you luck with your gig on fiverr , hope to hear your success story soon 

• Like 9

I think the gig title could be improved if you made it a proper sentence (excluding the fact that gig titles can't have full stops).

ie. "I will do figma to react use bootstrap tailwind css web application front end developer" isn't a proper sentence so doesn't read that well. You seem to have filled it with keywords which might help but for a title I don't think it really works in that form. It's probably a bit over-long for a gig title that would stand the chance of getting the most orders.

For the gig image - if you look at it on the profile page the text could be moved in a bit so it doesn't get slightly cropped. The gig image also says "Unlimited Revision" - I think it's more common to say "unlimited revisions" but either way unlimited revisions is probably not the best number of revisions to offer as people can take advantage of it and keep asking for much too many.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

On 9/29/2023 at 3:54 PM, seoswiftcreate said:

you do showcase your work very nicely and overall describe what you do quiet well, you can get a more catchy image with just emphasis on face that is excited etc, but seriously I have tried all this and at the end of day all that matters is reviews , and as new seller that is where the most difficult hurdle lie …

Wish you luck with your gig on fiverr , hope to hear your success story soon 

Thank You for your commitment i always try to my best

• Like 4

On 9/29/2023 at 3:56 PM, uk1000 said:

I think the gig title could be improved if you made it a proper sentence (excluding the fact that gig titles can't have full stops).

ie. "I will do figma to react use bootstrap tailwind css web application front end developer" isn't a proper sentence so doesn't read that well. You seem to have filled it with keywords which might help but for a title I don't think it really works in that form. It's probably a bit over-long for a gig title that would stand the chance of getting the most orders.

For the gig image - if you look at it on the profile page the text could be moved in a bit so it doesn't get slightly cropped. The gig image also says "Unlimited Revision" - I think it's more common to say "unlimited revisions" but either way unlimited revisions is probably not the best number of revisions to offer as people can take advantage of it and keep asking for much too many.

Thank you for your advice. I will try to improve this. And one more help me can I use my profile image in my agency logo or best profile face image use?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, web_code_it said:

And one more help me can I use my profile image in my agency logo or best profile face image use?

You can use your logo as the profile image (if it's your agency and you have all the rights/permissions then there shouldn't  be a problem).

This is what the help page says:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416325224977-Perfect-your-profile-picture

Show yourself clearly and face the front. This can be an original image of you, your company's logo, or an image that represents your service. Make sure that you own the picture you upload. For more information, see Fiverr’s Community Standards.

I don't know if one is better than the other for your service (you could check the other gigs in your categories to see which might work better). For logo designers they do well with a logo as their profile image I think.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You can use your logo as the profile image (if it's your agency and you have all the rights/permissions then there shouldn't  be a problem).

This is what the help page says:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416325224977-Perfect-your-profile-picture

I don't know if one is better than the other for your service (you could check the other gigs in your categories to see which might work better). For logo designers they do well with a logo as their profile image I think.

Thank you for shearing your Advice..keep loving

• Like 4