How to Gigs Ranked Again?

hamzamalik130

Hi Guys,
My 2 to 4 Gigs was ranking to first page and i got 500 to 600 impressions per on a single gig and also received many orders but suddenly my complete account de ranked now i got 0 impressions on all my gig.
What is the solution and how to rank the gigs again?
Kindly Help me?
Best Regards,
Hamza

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

On 7/2/2023 at 12:54 AM, hamzamalik130 said:

Hi Guys,
My 2 to 4 Gigs was ranking to first page and i got 500 to 600 impressions per on a single gig and also received many orders but suddenly my complete account de ranked now i got 0 impressions on all my gig.
What is the solution and how to rank the gigs again? Kindly Help me?

Hi too

You got one 3.7* and one 4.3* ratings within 1 week, this is why your gigs are de-ranked and Fiverr has pushed your gigs back in the search results due to your poor performance and low buyer satisfaction rates. So you are recommended to improve your services and deliver quality work. 

It would be better if you showcase your portfolio via gig gallery. 

• Like 28
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

You got one 3.7* and one 4.3* ratings within 1 week, this is why your gigs are de-ranked and Fiverr has pushed your gigs back in the search results due to your poor performance and low buyer satisfaction rates. So you are recommended to improve your services and deliver quality work. 

In march, 2 of my orders got canceled. I lost my my position, 1st page - 1st row and I am still struggling to get back that position. It can happen as a lot of people are competing each other.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 10:46 AM, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Thanks for your information!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hamzamalik130 said:

So what is the solution to rank agian?

Well these bad reviews will keep you back in search anywhere from 3 to 6 months. So yeah, Fiverr right now is all about making sure you offer a great experience to your clients. If you offer bad results, they push you back in search. The only thing to do is to ensure all clients from now on are happy.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hamzamalik130 said:

Recently due to bad reviews my whole account got deranked and i have 0 impressions on all my gigs, Now i want to  rank to my account again kindly help me and what is the solution?

1.JPG

That's bad. Hope it ranks again soon. Apart from promoting your gig on social media. What I would have done is I would have analyzed the reason behind the negative reviews.  Identify the root cause of bad reviews. Is it one of the clients (bad luck)? or Is it a skill issue? Or communication? Or Over committing etc. While trying different methods to help rank my gig again I would have utilized the time in hand to identify the issue and work on it as well. This would have helped me in avoiding situations in the future. Thanks

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, sck_seo_service said:

That's bad. Hope it ranks again soon. Apart from promoting your gig on social media. What I would have done is I would have analyzed the reason behind the negative reviews.  Identify the root cause of bad reviews. Is it one of the clients (bad luck)? or Is it a skill issue? Or communication? Or Over committing etc. While trying different methods to help rank my gig again I would have utilized the time in hand to identify the issue and work on it as well. This would have helped me in avoiding situations in the future. Thanks

Thanks for your information.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, hamzamalik130 said:

Alright should i change the description and title?

You need to perform better i.e. deliver quality work because your buyer satisfaction rate has been dropped. 

We have already guide you what to do next.

Changing gig title and description has nothing to do with it. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 3:55 PM, hamzamalik130 said:

Recently due to bad reviews my whole account got deranked and i have 0 impressions on all my gigs, Now i want to  rank to my account again kindly help me and what is the solution?

1.JPG

What's your niche and how many active gigs do you've?

• Like 5