I’m new to fiverr and I would like some feedback on my gig

arshbrar561

Question

Hello I am Arsh I’m new here on Fiverr. Technically I made my account back in feburary 2023 along with a gig but shortly after I had to pause because I was too busy. I finally started my fiverr gig officially yesterday. I have no orders or impressions at all but I am assuming that’s because I had only just unpaused my gig. Just in case however, I wish to know if perhaps I’m not doing anything wrong? 

If anyone could check out my gig page and let me know if I should change my title or description. Should I add the packages to my gig instead of having only one standard gig? Would that improve my clicks and increase my chance of getting orders? Sorry for all the questions but I’m really new and I would like any feedback. Please be as blunt and honest as possible. 

Here is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/2aebQq 

please tell me what i should improve ^ 

• Like 10

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, arshbrar561 said:

Hello I am Arsh I’m new here on Fiverr. Technically I made my account back in feburary 2023 along with a gig but shortly after I had to pause because I was too busy. I finally started my fiverr gig officially yesterday. I have no orders or impressions at all but I am assuming that’s because I had only just unpaused my gig. Just in case however, I wish to know if perhaps I’m not doing anything wrong? 

If anyone could check out my gig page and let me know if I should change my title or description. Should I add the packages to my gig instead of having only one standard gig? Would that improve my clicks and increase my chance of getting orders? Sorry for all the questions but I’m really new and I would like any feedback. Please be as blunt and honest as possible. 

Hi! I know in Fiverr some sellers offer a service to help with your gigs, I think it is a good service that you should buy.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 8

50 minutes ago, arshbrar561 said:

Don't buy any service for promotion it might affect you badly. You should offer multiple packages. You have a nice gig with low competition keyword thats looking good

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

Don't buy any service for promotion it might affect you badly. You should offer multiple packages. You have a nice gig with low competition keyword thats looking good

Thank you for the help, I’ve decided to add multiple packages, it seems like a good idea. Thanks again! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Hi! I know in Fiverr some sellers offer a service to help with your gigs, I think it is a good service that you should buy.

Thanks but I think I will wait a couple weeks before buying any services for fiverr gig help, but its good to know that is an option! 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1