Seller asked for a bot, bot got banned and im not sure what to do now

kirankot

Question

Long story short, this client asked me to make a sneaker bot. He lowballed a lot, from £90 to £20 and I agreed as its my first client and I want a good first review. I wrote the code but the Nike bot security systems picked it up and blocked it from their servers (which I saw coming). Now its banned but I already wrote 150 lines of code. Im not sure what to do. Whether to cancel (which will make me look bad) or insist I charge (which may give me a bad review). This is really disappointing as I tried my best to get a good first review

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kirankot said:

Long story short, this client asked me to make a sneaker bot. He lowballed a lot, from £90 to £20 and I agreed as its my first client and I want a good first review. I wrote the code but the Nike bot security systems picked it up and blocked it from their servers (which I saw coming). Now its banned but I already wrote 150 lines of code. Im not sure what to do. Whether to cancel (which will make me look bad) or insist I charge (which may give me a bad review). This is really disappointing as I tried my best to get a good first review

Is the client satisfied with the service you have created even if there is this problem? If the client is satisfied, you should deliver the order, if the client is not satisfied better cancel the order to avoid negative feedback.

Anyway, you should try show to the client that you can fix the problem, example: you could offer to the client extra feature to the bot, example adding feature to add random ip to the bot ( asking extra money to client ) so that you can have a higher profit and make your client happy.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 8