I Got Voilation on my account

ranking_goat

Question

I'M New seller on fiver . After 3 months i got order on keyword researching from USA Client . I Done his work & got 5 stars for first time . Then he come again and give me order on keyword researching . When i delivered order i got Warning from fiver that Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels . I'm 100% sured that do nothing wrong . I want to request Fiverr Team to check my Account again.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, ranking_goat said:

I'M New seller on fiver . After 3 months i got order on keyword researching from USA Client . I Done his work & got 5 stars for first time . Then he come again and give me order on keyword researching . When i delivered order i got Warning from fiver that Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels . I'm 100% sured that do nothing wrong . I want to request Fiverr Team to check my Account again.  

If your fiverr freelance account is created according to the SEO category then it's alright. In this case, my suggestion will be to communicate with customer support as fast as possible. Hope this will be  helpful for  you.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ranking_goat said:

Please quote me if it is solved with CS

• Like 8

As the client is legit so you have the conversation between you and the client. Take screenshots of that conversation and share it with fiverr and tell them to check your conversation. I believe they will staisy and solve the issue.

• Like 6