Requirements Are Not Provided, What should i do?

xmf_designz

Question

Hey everyone, im stuck in a situation where i dont understand what to do.
So, almost 9 days ago i got an order, no message from buyer nothing.
Requirements were also not provided so order is on pending stage and hasn't started yet.
Buyer is offline since the order.
what should i do?
should i start the order and complete it and wait for it to get approved automatically??

• Like 10

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, xmf_designz said:

what should i do?

You don't do anything unless you don't like the fact that there is an "incomplete" order sitting there in the "awaiting response" order list; in that case, you can request a cancellation.

Someone placed an order with me almost a month ago; they haven't submitted the requirements yet. If the buyer doesn't submit the requirements for a few more months, I'll eventually cancel the order.

should i start the order and complete it and wait for it to get approved automatically??

You mentioned that the buyer hasn't submitted requirements. Unless the buyer already had a discussion with you prior to placing the order and provided all the requirements in the inbox, how are you going to complete the order without them?

• Like 10

Hey everyone, im stuck in a situation where i dont understand what to do.
So, almost 9 days ago i got an order, no message from buyer nothing.
Requirements were also not provided so order is on pending stage and hasn't started yet.
Buyer is offline since the order.
what should i do?

Misuse of Deliver Work Button is gonna lead you to either account suspension or you might get a warning. So without requirements, you cannot do anything.

Send a message to buyer (Order Page and Fiverr's Inbox) and ask for the requirements else after few days, open a Dispute via Resolution Center and cancel the order. If it affects your stats, then contact Fiverr Support and explain your case. They will adjust it.

• Like 7

I have a similar situation. I deliver the work, the customer takes 3 days to respond, then requests a revision. I ask more questions to make sure the revision is as perfect as possible. Customer doesn't respond for another 3 days, so I do as he asked, then he reponds after 3 days asking for another revision. So I did my final submission, now he is not responding at all, I just hope that the order gets automatically accepted by fiverr and the customer forgets about the situation. I'll block him in 2 weeks time. If he asks for more revision. I'm just going to cancel the order, we won't reach an agreement like this. 

• Like 8