All Gigs Deranked 2nd Time within 3 Months

th3_developer

Hi everyone one i am level 1 seller as a Graphic designer .

My account Deranked 8 months ago and all all of gigs are placed on the last page of each tag and then disappeared.

Then after 5 months they appear and  ranked again .

I almost completed 30 orders in these ranking 3 months but yesterday suddenly again all of my gig Deranked again without any reason

Please share solution anyone🤕🤕🤕

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

58 minutes ago, th3_developer said:

yesterday suddenly again all of my gig Deranked again without any reason

You had a bad review a few days ago. Also, you have 3 bad reviews within the past 3 months. Try to improve your service.. The thing is, Fiverr will always push you back in search if you have a bad private review, and those bad public reviews most likely had a bad private reviews attached to them!

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

34 minutes ago, th3_developer said:

I had completed 81 orders and only 3 left negative review so how my service us not good . I know my service is great and doing great

Fiverr tracks only the last 2-3 months when it comes to performance. If you had a bad private review, you are pushed at the end of the pack. So unless you completed 81 orders within the past 2 months... and even if you did, if you have multiple bad private reviews, you will not see yourself in search or at least high in search results for 2-3 months. If you receive a bad review it's pretty much killing your gig for a few months.

The only thing you can do is to try and deliver great work to your current clients. And hope they leave a good private review. Fiverr wants to ensure that only people which keep buyers happy are easy to find in search. So if you end up making people unhappy and they leave a bad review, obviously there's no way to get back in search unless you keep people happy. Again, Fiverr tracks only the last 2-3 months (up to 6 months when it comes to private reviews), so if you had a bad review within that timespan.. it's a problem.

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 6/27/2023 at 3:00 PM, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr tracks only the last 2-3 months when it comes to performance. If you had a bad private review, you are pushed at the end of the pack. So unless you completed 81 orders within the past 2 months... and even if you did, if you have multiple bad private reviews, you will not see yourself in search or at least high in search results for 2-3 months. If you receive a bad review it's pretty much killing your gig for a few months.

The only thing you can do is to try and deliver great work to your current clients. And hope they leave a good private review. Fiverr wants to ensure that only people which keep buyers happy are easy to find in search. So if you end up making people unhappy and they leave a bad review, obviously there's no way to get back in search unless you keep people happy. Again, Fiverr tracks only the last 2-3 months (up to 6 months when it comes to private reviews), so if you had a bad review within that timespan.. it's a problem.

Okay but my promotion option also stop due to quality issue

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Let's just hope fiverr will bring our gigs back. Mine disappeared on march, came back on may for 10 days then disappeared again.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:14 AM, th3_developer said:

Hi everyone one i am level 1 seller as a Graphic designer .

My account Deranked 8 months ago and all all of gigs are placed on the last page of each tag and then disappeared.

Then after 5 months they appear and  ranked again .

I almost completed 30 orders in these ranking 3 months but yesterday suddenly again all of my gig Deranked again without any reason

Please share solution anyone🤕🤕🤕

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...