Not getting order

shahzaibakbar99

I have a total of 4 gigs in my profile.  1 gig is getting good impressions and clicks.  But 3 gigs are not getting good impressions, I tried many ways by changing the gig title, description, photos, and tags. I also share my gigs on social media, And I am online most of the time on Fiverr but still, my gigs are not ranking

Here is my profile https://www.fiverr.com/s/v75KED

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2023 at 3:14 AM, shahzaibakbar99 said:

I am online most of the time on Fiverr but still, my gigs are not ranking

It's because staying online is useless and not associated with impressions or clicks. 

Upon checking your profile, your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention and some texts are cut-off. 

Add some of your previous work in the gig gallery and present them in an unique way.

You have chosen Social Media Management having 121,654 services available on Fiverr so work on optimizing your gigs further i.e. gig gallery and gig descriptions.

In gig descriptions, you have used "I" and somewhere you have used "We".. What are you trying to say? Kindly fix those mistakes. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shahzaibakbar99 said:

I change this Fiverr gig title, tags, and description, so my gig is unranked  I again changed the gig title description but did not rank my gig what is the problem everyone checks and tells me why not rank my gig.  link https://www.fiverr.com/s/mBlPBN 

check my all gigs 

Use your expertise to get orders so that your gigs can get ranked.

Problem is that you have not shown your portfolio in your gig gallery i.e. no previous work that's why buyers have no idea that what can you really do or what not. So you need to add some of your work in your gig gallery. Also, Social Media Marketing is one of the most competitive niche on Fiverr so make your gigs stand out among others by optimizing it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey shahzaib It might be due to high competition in the service that you are providing. To overcome high competition consider selling in a niche related to your category with a low competition. second thing update your images and description and third but not the least promote your gig on different platforms by sharing

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aaarifur said:

Try to stay online as much as possible—more than 12 hours.

59 minutes ago, shahzaibakbar99 said:

I online stay on Fiverr every day

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

54 minutes ago, shahzaibakbar99 said:

what is this problem

anyone ask me  https://www.fiverr.com/s/NDkLgV

You said yesterday that you've just created it 2 days ago. I have already answered you that you should wait at least a week before knowing impression and clicks of it.

10 minutes ago, anwardesigner77 said:

You should be active online

This is Useless.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, anwardesigner77 said:

You should be active online

WRONG!!!

Staying online does not help you at all.

For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in June 2022. You received 1 review. So you probably have 1 sale realized in 1 year. If your method of “staying online” is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?

PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

To increase your gig impressions on Fiverr, try the following:

1. Optimize your gig title and description with relevant keywords to improve its visibility in search results.
  2. Use eye-catching and high-quality images or videos that accurately represent your services.
  3. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr through social media, personal websites, or relevant online communities to drive traffic to your gig.
  4. Offer competitive pricing or discounts to attract potential buyers.
  5. Request reviews from satisfied clients to build a positive reputation and increase your gig's visibility.
  6. Participate in Fiverr's community forum and engage with other sellers and buyers to increase your visibility within the platform.

Remember, it may take time for your gig to gain traction, so be patient and persistent in promoting your services.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

20 minutes ago, riaad_arif said:

To increase your gig impressions on Fiverr, try the following:

1. Optimize your gig title and description with relevant keywords to improve its visibility in search results.
  2. Use eye-catching and high-quality images or videos that accurately represent your services.
  3. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr through social media, personal websites, or relevant online communities to drive traffic to your gig.
  4. Offer competitive pricing or discounts to attract potential buyers.
  5. Request reviews from satisfied clients to build a positive reputation and increase your gig's visibility.
  6. Participate in Fiverr's community forum and engage with other sellers and buyers to increase your visibility within the platform.

Remember, it may take time for your gig to gain traction, so be patient and persistent in promoting your services.

Thanks

For sure, your tips did not help your account. Your account was made in April 2022. You received only 4 reviews in 15 months. If these tips are not working for you, why should they work for someone else?
I advise that you focus on your account before you try to help other sellers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

For sure, your tips did not help your account. Your account was made in April 2022. You received only 4 reviews in 15 months. If these tips are not working for you, why should they work for someone else?
I advise that you focus on your account before you try to help other sellers.

I like your words very much.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

Although I am also new, I can share something with you. At first, Optimize your gig title and description. Make sure your gig title and description accurately describe your services and use relevant keywords that potential buyers are likely to search for. I believe this will help your gig appear in more search results and increase the chances of getting more impressions.

• Like 3
  • Up 1