Why are my Fiverr Account's Impressions and Clicks Decreasing?

zmahal

Question

As a Level 2 seller with a flawless 5-star rating and 100% positive feedback, I've encountered an unexpected issue in the last 15 days. My impressions, clicks, and orders have come to a halt, and my gigs are no longer appearing in the search results. What could be the potential reasons for this sudden change?

• Like 18
  • Sad 10

On 6/22/2023 at 7:17 PM, zmahal said:

As a Level 2 seller with a flawless 5-star rating and 100% positive feedback, I've encountered an unexpected issue in the last 15 days. My impressions, clicks, and orders have come to a halt, and my gigs are no longer appearing in the search results. What could be the potential reasons for this sudden change?

Using your main keywords in your Gig title, description, prices, and FAQs can be an effective strategy to improve the visibility of your Gig and potentially increase its performance.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mudassirwebs said:

1:Always remain online install a  auto refresh page extension to your browser

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Using an auto refresh page extension is not allowed on Fiverr.

Please stop giving wrong advice.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, mudassirwebs said:

1:Always remain online install a  auto refresh page extension to your browser

DON'T DO THIS...!!!

You are not allowed to use extensions like Auto Refresher to pretend to be online. It could be a reason to ban your account by Fiverr
Better be online as much as possible than using these extensions. 

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, shahidfreelanc said:

I don't understand what is the difference between private  review and public review. 

image.png.aa1f44d6e00fc80422f7c2bfc2044f72.png

As I know, when one of the buyers provides a review (Public review) for your order, he/she can able to provide another private review that only can be visible to the Fiverr side.  
(See this second attachment)

image.thumb.png.0c435a84b85a466517f90869fab02768.png

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shahidfreelanc said:

I don't understand what is the difference between private  review and public review. 

The explanation is in the Help section, for those who bother to search for it... https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049982353-Reviews-and-ratings?segment=buyer

Unless you're struggling to understand the meaning of words "public" and "private", but in that case, you shouldn't claim to be fluent in English.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

7 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Unless you're struggling to understand the meaning of words "public" and "private", but in that case, you shouldn't claim to be fluent in English.

My question was not about public and private meaning, my question was about public review and private review, are they both exist in Fiverr?

• Like 8

23 hours ago, sam_0120 said:

image.png.aa1f44d6e00fc80422f7c2bfc2044f72.png

As I know, when one of the buyers provides a review (Public review) for your order, he/she can able to provide another private review that only can be visible to the Fiverr side.  
(See this second attachment)

image.thumb.png.0c435a84b85a466517f90869fab02768.png

Thank you so much it was really helpful. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, samiullah1215 said:

Why are my Fiverr Account's Impressions and Clicks Decreasing?

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. You sold nothing (zero reviews) since February 2022. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your gigs in the search results when you are not getting orders?

Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Sorry, if this point is not delivered clearly.

I try to mention that, don't use auto refresher and be online as you can.
I just only compare "be online" and the "uses of extensions". Not about the impressions or click rates. 😊

• Like 7

On 6/22/2023 at 8:17 PM, zmahal said:

"It's impressive to see your achievements so far. The sudden change in your gig's performance could be due to various factors, such as changes in Fiverr's algorithm or increased competition. I recommend analyzing your gig's keywords, optimizing your descriptions, and promoting your gigs through social media to regain visibility. Stay positive and keep adapting to ensure continued success on Fiverr!"

• Like 9