Client Invite me to his business account.

xoo_alicee

Question

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, xoo_alicee said:

My concern is whether joining their business account could potentially have any negative impact on my existing seller account?

Your client won't be able to place an order with you (because it could look like you are ordering from yourself), so there's no way for this client to pay you for your services. They should add you as a freelancer instead of a team member so that you can get paid for your work and you aren't sharing your personal information, which is against Fiverr's ToS.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

I'm currently working with a client on a project (through fiverr) that requires full access through Gmail. To enable this, I shared my Gmail ID and the client invited me to their Fiverr business account. I would like to know if it's okay for me to join their business account while still keeping my existing seller account! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Your client won't be able to place an order with you (because it could look like you are ordering from yourself), so there's no way for this client to pay you for your services. They should add you as a freelancer instead of a team member so that you can get paid for your work and you aren't sharing your personal information, which is against Fiverr's ToS.

I'm currently working with a client on a project (through fiverr) that requires full access through Gmail. To enable this, I shared my Gmail ID and the client invited me to their Fiverr business account. I would like to know if it's okay for me to join their business account while still keeping my existing seller account! 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

@xoo_alicee, I would avoid offering virtual assistance that requires you to log into another Fiverr user's account, especially a buyer's account that is buying from your own gig. It's a conflict of interest and if you are logging into an account that is also buying from you that can risk both accounts being shut down (both yours and your buyer's).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2