I am seeking clarification on the reason for not receiving the briefs

pak2tariq

Question

Hi Community,

I was previously a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, and following Fiverr's policy change and introduction of briefs, I diligently set up my briefs; however, I have not received a single one. As a result, my account has been experiencing a decline over time. I am seeking assistance to address this situation. Can you provide any guidance or support?

Thank You

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, pak2tariq said:

Hi Community,

I was previously a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, and following Fiverr's policy change and introduction of briefs, I diligently set up my briefs; however, I have not received a single one. As a result, my account has been experiencing a decline over time.

if your performance has dropped this could be the cause why you are not receiving any brief.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, pak2tariq said:

however, I have not received a single one. As a result, my account has been experiencing a decline over time.

No one's account declines because they're not getting briefs. It's the other way around. Not getting briefs indicates a performance issue as @venonusa  said. So if you have a performance issue, your account won't be visible in search, you won't get briefs, and you won't be able to use features such as Promoted Gigs.

7 hours ago, pak2tariq said:

Can you provide any guidance or support?

Pay attention to all of the negative reviews that you've received, especially the recent ones. Use them as a way to increase the quality of your services. The happier you can make your buyers, the better your gigs will perform in search.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 6/13/2023 at 9:34 AM, vickieito said:

No one's account declines because they're not getting briefs. It's the other way around. Not getting briefs indicates a performance issue as @venonusa  said. So if you have a performance issue, your account won't be visible in search, you won't get briefs, and you won't be able to use features such as Promoted Gigs.

Pay attention to all of the negative reviews that you've received, especially the recent ones. Use them as a way to increase the quality of your services. The happier you can make your buyers, the better your gigs will perform in search.

Certainly, I understand your concern. If I reach out to the customer service department, is it possible to have the negative review removed? 

• Like 5