How to moneyback from paypal to fiverr?

tehseensammi

Question

Today we are withdraw the money from fiverr to paypal and now my paypal account is not working. So tell me can we back my money from paypal to fiverr. Or any other help because this is my first payment. 

Please Give me solution. I am so confuse.

Regards 

Tehseen

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tehseensammi said:

So tell me can we back my money from paypal to fiverr.

According to Fiverr's Terms of Service, all withdrawals are final and can not be reversed.

You can try contacting customer support and asking them for help. Perhaps they can do something.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tehseensammi said:

Today we are withdraw the money from fiverr to paypal and now my paypal account is not working. So tell me can we back my money from paypal to fiverr. Or any other help because this is my first payment. 

Regards 

Tehseen

I think You should contact the support team.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, tehseensammi said:

Regards 

Tehseen

Regarding your issue, you must check out the "FAQs" section of this article from Fiverr Help and contact the Fiverr Customer Support team.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530058-Withdraw-your-earnings?segment=seller

• Like 7

2 hours ago, tehseensammi said:

Solve your PayPal issue. Fiverr is not a bank, they just keep your money until you can withdrawl. As others said, withdrawals are final so if you withdraw, then that's it. You will have money in your PayPal. If PP is not working, then that's what you want to solve. 

• Like 7