Not Showing Up in Search

cny_genealogy

Question

8 answers to this question

As a new seller, you need some time to be appeared in fiverr search result. But to be on the top of the search result, you have to work a lot. You should contact with fiverr support to make sure that there are no issues with your gigs and they are active.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, cny_genealogy said:

Why am I not showing up in search? I used the five tags for my gig (ie. genealogy, family tree, ancestry, etc) but when I search those terms, my gig does not show up. Any idea why? 

this is how the Fiverr algorithm is working... you can't do anything... sometimes your gigs are pop out in search results and sometimes your gigs are removed from the results.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, venonusa said:

this is how the Fiverr algorithm is working... you can't do anything... sometimes your gigs are pop out in search results and sometimes your gigs are removed from the results.

I thought something like that. Because my gig sometimes shows up in search and sometimes doesn't.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, jahid2888 said:

I thought something like that. Because my gig sometimes shows up in search and sometimes doesn't.

Yes, correct. What you have to do in the "Dark Time" is to find a way to send new customers to your gigs, so as to solve the problem.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, cny_genealogy said:

Why am I not showing up in search? I used the five tags for my gig (ie. genealogy, family tree, ancestry, etc) but when I search those terms, my gig does not show up. Any idea why? 

Gig impressions depend not only on the keyword but also on your gig image, gig SEO, and gig descriptions. Also, the category you provide service, if it is more competitive will require more time to be on the search results. 

• Like 8